• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dark Energy / Pokemon League Adventure OOC thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Jess... that Poison and Grass Trainer."

"Mijaan... that loud short kid."

"Shelby... that really powerful trainer."

"Nova... the one with THAT Gyarados..."

"Elliot... the one with them wierd nicknames!"

Bwahaha, I love these nicknames. Although I could just be half delerious because I got up at 7 AM...why? Do I know? No, but I'm guessing it's my stupid internal alarm clock.............grr. Anyway, I seriously can't wait for the tournament to kick off!
    And I think Charmander needs to hatch, don't you guys? Just clicky the egg next to the blue one (Cyndaquil...yes, I went out and got another one)

Fear_the_Lapras

Normal/Ice Type Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 10, 2009
    Alright, now I finally got off the bus. I've started to notice something... alot of my battles involve Pokemon bashing their heads into each other or some inanimate object...

Dark Mike

Dark Pokémon Master
    Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2012
    yeah you pokemon beater!
    haha! hey nice link there in your sig fear :D
    lol... swiftcakes ^^.. the thanks for you is because your misfortune amuses me so ;)

nah, seriously. Thanks for stickin around guys :)
    i have too many story ideas.. my heads gonna explode :P

Fear_the_Lapras

Normal/Ice Type Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 10, 2009
    Lol, I seriously think that my Pokemon are going to have concussions. No wonder they get dazed all the time.

I'll try to finish day six soon, but it might take a bit because of schoolwork. :( But I'll try to pull it off fast.

And hooray for Normal types! XD

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    X_x If I were procrastinating, at least it would be a reason, but alas I am not :S so I hope to DEFINITELY have it up today.

Lol talking about misfortunes, I plan on changing stuff up with my character once he enters Mt. Moon (the stolen bike and pokemon attack were only small things).

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    There we go, I hope that's a good one :D

I know it at least shows my character's pokemon's potential >:D

Plus past experience helps too.

Years
    Anyone's Pokemon can be truly strong, just as long as you're one with them.

Hey, I just made up a random...er...proverb? I think the dumbness after said proverb (if that's what it even is) sort of causes it to loose affect, but oh well.

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    Nah, it has to sound more proverbial. Like:

Strength in thine friend defines one's strength in one's self.

But in terms of RPing that could be taken in two ways I believe (of which I am trying to cover). Which are, how well the particular RP is written, and makes sense, and the general personality/history of your character. Like if a character has a drive or something.

Years
    Blah, school killed me today anyway. Teacher got mad at me for no reason...and I'm serious too, it's just because she hates the girl I'm partners with
    -_-; Sucks for me XD

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    That sucks... I've just finished school (and exams) so I am now free... Aside from work XD

Funnily enough, I like how this RP is turning out as well. And its interesting to have Pokemon you'd otherwise never usually have (like especially in the games).

Years
    Yeah...the only ones I might have in game would be Quilava (obviously!) and/or Pidgeot if it was FR/LG or G/S/C and I'd have Nidoking for about...a few gyms then I'd get something else that I can't remember what exactly.

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    Yeah it wasn't till I started playing diamond that I began having a bit of choice, in what was cool, and what works best. Like Luxray was pretty versatile, I even went for a Gyrados in the beginning. Its fun to train the difficult pokemon early on, to make an uber team for later on (like what I did with abra and ghastly and magikarp).

Dark Mike

Dark Pokémon Master
    Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2012
    cant wait for day 6 to be over now :D it's dragging on..
    xD

get it done when you can guys!! I wanna start day 7 ASAP because im going away at the weekend so we need to get some of it done :)

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    Hmmm this will be an interesting match up. My first battle is going to have to be an epically written one to pull this off XD

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
    Years
    Sorry about me dragging for a second, was preoccupied with my REAL job XD. Typing it up now.

Dark Mike

Dark Pokémon Master
    Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2012
    you don't know what pokemon she's going to use yet fiegn.
    :P though you'll find out tomorrow. ^^

Fear_the_Lapras

Normal/Ice Type Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 10, 2009
    Whoa, these are some tough looking dudes. I'm itching to write the battles, but I gotta finish my day first.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back