• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dark Energy / Pokemon League Adventure OOC thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
Years
  • It's fine, no harm done either way (Except Mike logging out :P). He PMed me earlier and I sent it back around 20 minutes ago, so we should be fine now.

Years
  • Mhm! Well, I get to battle in the fire area first. Hmm...I wonder what Pokemon I chose for the first round...? Lol, just kidding. I'm still pumped for this whole thing anyway. I'm homework free tonight too, so it'd be a good night for it. We had our little state testing thingy at school, so I only had a total of 3 classes (excluding lunch) XD

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
    Years
  • Lucky you -.- I have the SATs on Saturday, so screw my life :P Then an AP exam the following week XD

Years
  • Heh, even now I don't think they're easy XD Oh well...I'm actually typing my post right now just incase I don't have time later. Not going to post it, but oh well.

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
    Years
  • Sorry, didn't mean it like that. I just mean non-standardized for college I guess :P

Dark Mike

Dark Pokémon Master
    Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2012
    Why are you lot always off topic? Hahaha..
    get ready guys.
    the tournament is about to begin

Years
  • I was TRYING to stay on topic this time actually. Did it work? Nope. Hehe, I think I just have the problem of staying on topic for too long. It starts out like that, but then it just goes downhill from there.

RAWR, Naruto's gonna hurt you.

^
    I just had to put that in there, don't ask why.

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    Hmmm I think my battle is going to be based very much on speed Oo lol

Quick question, its not 3 pokemon we're fighting right? Its just 1 vs 1, and once one goes down, thats the end of that battle?

Fear_the_Lapras

Normal/Ice Type Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 10, 2009
    Tourney's started! Awesome. Can't wait to read all of the battles, and, of course, write mine up. Thankfully, I'm going to have a little help in my battle. >.>

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    I'm in the middle of writing my battle portion. Interesting battle sequence nonetheless.

EDIT: And now done :) Hope you guys liked it.

EDIT2: i see wat u did thar Mike ;D *points at sig*

Last edited:

†sukuyomi

Going Digital
    Years
  • Argh, I got confused while typing up the post. Hopefully you can see why. Man, my head aches from that. Machamp, Machamp, Machamp! Blech...

By the way, there's nothing wrong with it, I hope?

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    Looks to be okay :D

In mine I just forgot to mention that I had received the token and edited my post to add it.

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    Gah, the site was down for quite a bit... I guess there are too many people on. Though that usually happens around this time anyway.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back