• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dark Energy / Pokemon League Adventure OOC thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    It's the Miltanks butt I wanna kick! Grr...Whitney and her Miltank still bugs me...><
    Oh and I'm designing a trainer card...which badge should I use for the Tank Badge? The Plain Badge?

Last edited:

Dark Mike

Dark Pokémon Master
    Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2012
    Yeah use the plain badge. I posted a review by the way. Do you want pikachu to learn Thunder Bolt now?

Dark Mike

Dark Pokémon Master
    Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2012
    Alrighty! Updated your pokemons statuses and now i'm gonna battle Nathan on pokemon D/P and beat his damn miltank tauros combo for real! :D

Dark Mike

Dark Pokémon Master
    Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2012
    he's nothing left but Miltank. Umbreon will kick its ass :P

Dark Mike

Dark Pokémon Master
    Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2012
    I wonder if you guys will ever make it to pewter city?
    hahaha :) fun fun this is

Years
    Yeah so do I XD All these detours and stuff...and I got a power glove? Hmm...wonder if I'll find any use for it. Maybe I'll see if someone wants a trade :P
    Crap...I'm so full of questions that I just forgot what I was going to ask XD Oh right. Are you going to give us trainer notices every day, just incase we forget a Pokemon is in a certain route area XD Maybe a special Pokemon of the day or something...

Last edited:

Dark Mike

Dark Pokémon Master
    Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2012
    Each day different things will happen. I'll remind you what pokemon are where if you're headed in that direction. For example Viridian forest, has Caterpie, Weedle, Metapod, Kakuna, pidgey, Pidgeotto, Maybe even spearow and very rarely the odd one or two pikachu.
    If any pokemon are hanging around strange places i'll let you know.
    Without posting it, chris asked me if there were any strange pokemon knocking around and i told him there might be an abra hanging around if he could find it. and he did :)

We'll see :D

Years
    Oh ok :) Thanks for the reminder. It helps me...I mean I have the guide for FR/LG, but it doesn't have like the list of Pokemon until alphabetical order in the back...and I don't want to go through all of that XDDD *is lazy*
    And just this morning I was saying I might want an Abra...darn XD Ah well, there're be more Pokemon on the way. Still debating if I want to try for a Caterpie or not XD I vote we have a special on a Larvitar sometime XDDDD I'm actually surprised that my team's balanced...normally it's almost all like...fire types or something.

Last edited:

Dark Mike

Dark Pokémon Master
    Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2012
    you have plenty of pokemon already considering you only have one badge! :P don't you agree? haha

Years
    No, I totally need like...100 more! Lol, but yeah...I do have quite a bit. If I catch more, I'm going to have a difficult time figuring out who I'm going to deposit O.O

Dark Mike

Dark Pokémon Master
    Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2012
    haha :] just think though, you have 3 pokemon that are one step away from their final evolution stages, and you have 1 pokemon that is at its lower stage.
    You probably have the strongest team so far.
    I think i'm definately gonna have to battle you before we split up and go our seperate ways :P

Years
    Bring it on! Lol. But sure, just PM me with how you want it to go and stuff (I'm assuming I'll type this one, but I don't have to :D)

Dark Mike

Dark Pokémon Master
    Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2012
    fair enough.
    We can probably start as soon as Jess ends her 2nd day.

Dark Mike

Dark Pokémon Master
    Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2012
    it's out? -.- it's not out in england. bah. that's annoying /growl =P

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back