• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dark Energy / Pokemon League Adventure OOC thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

†sukuyomi

Going Digital
    Years
    yes...the day our pokemon fight together will be awesome, to say the least. Its kinda epic to think about...

Dark Mike

Dark Pokémon Master
    Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2012
    Day 3 will start when Jess and that lot finish their day :P be patient :]
    edit-
    aye, umbreons new found power is far too much for Mij to handle really lol we'll see what happens.

†sukuyomi

Going Digital
    Years
    hey, its funny, in my platinum i've a level 61 Torterra and a level 1 Houndour, and a level 14 Scyther, with 5 badges...its funny to me. even funnier to me is that I had Torterra since before the 2nd gym...hehe...go RANDOMNESS!

†sukuyomi

Going Digital
    Years
    yeah, I couldnt find any pokemon I wanted early on...so I just kept on training my Torterra, and now I'm trying to get a male and female Combee so I can get the macho brace for my other two pokemon.

†sukuyomi

Going Digital
    Years
    thats good, if I ever get wifi, we should definitely battle sometime! you seem like you would know what you are doing...

†sukuyomi

Going Digital
    Years
    thats good.I used to stink at battling, but after getting whipped by my friends, I finally figured out what works and doesnt work...its quite funny now.

†sukuyomi

Going Digital
    Years
    nooo....I waited too long for the honey trees, now I have to wait even longer...but yeah its not really surprising, considering how many people there are on this site.

Dark Mike

Dark Pokémon Master
    Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2012
    Hey, its nice that you two have bonded. Shame that you'll soon be facing eachother in the RP!!
    Why? When? Oh.. I'm not telling you much. But consider this, See what you think:
    You're both gonna get the opportunity to get a GYM badge, from a special competition at mount moon. So is everyone else in the RP.
    i'm not gonna give away much details right now but...
    The winner of the competition will earn a respected, recognised qualification of 'Mount Moon Tournament Winner' and recognised pokemon league, Mount Moon Badge, Which counts as 2 GYM badges towards your 8 for entry into the pokemon league. The winner will also receive a Moon Stone.
    Imagine the posibilties the badge could open up. You could bypass your teams true weakness and go straight to the Gyms you'll perform well at.
    Just a sneak peak at what's instore in the coming RP weeks. Let me know what you think.

Oh and, get back ontopic or the moderators will come down on you ;)

†sukuyomi

Going Digital
    Years
    ooh that sounds fun!...but seriously, rain on our parade why don'tcha? ok back on topic...this wait is sure something huh? its agonizing on my end, all i have to do is play platinum, which isn't necessarily a bad thing though. That was on topic right? I hope...

Years
    It might've been...and yes, this is agonizing...I can't wait for that competition...it sounds like fun. But you know, I might want to fight all the gym leaders anyway...wow, I'm weird XD

Dark Mike

Dark Pokémon Master
    Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2012
    You can fight all the GYM leaders and walk in with more than 8 badges also. You may end up skipping a round in the Pokemon league championships.

†sukuyomi

Going Digital
    Years
    nah your not wierd, I want to go for all the gyms anyways...but then again, it might be the both of us thats wierd.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back