• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dark Energy / Pokemon League Adventure OOC thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Yeah it came out this past week. I've heard it's really fun, and I can't wait to try it out. I bred a bunch of pokes for it...Riolu, Cyndaquil, Dratini...I'm debating on a Cranidos

Dark Mike

Dark Pokémon Master
    Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2012
    darn you :P
    i was thinking of scrapping the whole starter thnig and trying cynadquil or totodile instead, on my other diamond (yes i have 2 copies) :P

Years
    Lol, two copies? I normally get like...all three...Diamond, Pearl, and Platinum. But now I'm just going for Diamond and Platinum.

Dark Mike

Dark Pokémon Master
    Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2012
    i got given Diamond from my little brother (i already had it) so yeah, i'm looking to swap it for pearl but whatever :)

Dark Mike

Dark Pokémon Master
    Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2012
    haha. why don't you start writing out the next post?
    then get pestering jess to finish her day :P

Years
    It says she's on, but she hasn't done anything for an hour -_-; And I don't want to run out of things to post today, so I'm making myself be as patient as I can

Dark Mike

Dark Pokémon Master
    Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2012
    hahaha. i see!
    Okay well! I'm not gonna be on all night i dont think so. day 3 might have to last through tomorrow too :P

†sukuyomi

Going Digital
    Years
    hey i just had a thought! scarecrow, you dont have any fighting types, and i dont have any pokemon that evolve with a thunderstone, and i have a fighting type, and you have a pikachu!...Im smelling a trade! Hahah, im so smart!

Years
    hey i just had a thought! scarecrow, you dont have any fighting types, and i dont have any pokemon that evolve with a thunderstone, and i have a fighting type, and you have a pikachu!...Im smelling a trade! Hahah, im so smart!
    Exactly what I was thinking ;D

†sukuyomi

Going Digital
    Years
    haha!...so the only problem now is getting Nova and Shelby to somehow meet up...I've got no idea, you?

†sukuyomi

Going Digital
    Years
    Yeah, I think I'm gonna skip the gym anyways. Maybe I'll get up early, and walk out of Viridian and spot you two, or something similar...

Years
    Yeah that sounds good to me :D

Jesus, people are evolving their Pokemon early. I was going to wait at least a week before evolving any of mine.
    Well you can only evolve your Pokemon if Dark Mike says so. That's the only reason why mine are evolved and stuff :)

Last edited:

†sukuyomi

Going Digital
    Years
    hey mike, I was wondering, you said that since I chose Houndour which is a dark type, I would face more challenges then everyone else, and now that you have an Umbreon, does that mean that you will also have more challenges?

Dark Mike

Dark Pokémon Master
    Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2012
    Yes. We'll be victimized more than the others who don't have dark pokemon, it would seem.
    One day our pokemon might have to fight along side eachother.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back