• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dark Persian Holo (Team Rocket 42)

BennyTuckman

King Bulbasaur
    Years
    • Seen Oct 17, 2010
    Hey, I have a Dark Persian from the Team Rocket expansion pack, not the Wizards promotional pack. Anyways, the image is holographic, and I'm not sure if it's rare or not, because Dark Persian isn't holographic, I'm sure.

Does anyone know anything about this card?

Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2015
    I don't believe it could be a real card, like you said there is no holographic dark persian from the team rocket set. A photo of the card would let me confirm.

BennyTuckman

King Bulbasaur
    Years
    • Seen Oct 17, 2010
    Okay, but I'm in between houses, and it's in storage, but I'll get it by Friday, so I can have the pic up by Friday.

Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2010
    Are you sure it is't the Holo reprint from the "Legendary Collection" expansion?
    Is the expansion symbol an "R" or a Medal?

Yusshin

♪ Yggdrasil ♪
    Years
    I have this card.

It's a holographic Dark Persian Promo, related to the Rocket set, yet Promo at the same time.

Dark Persian Holo (Team Rocket 42)

Mid-top.

It's a real card. I got it a few years ago in the Rocket set, I believe.

Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2015
    OP specified it's not from the Wizard's promo set (black star promos), which is what you've got in that image.

Back