• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Darker Than Black

Halfwit

Super Monk
    Years
    True. I'm getting confused with all the different dubs. Animax Asia's dub and Funimations Dub if I'm not mistaken. Completely different. I prefer MAo and Huang's voice in the Animax Asia dub but Hei's voice sounds less Emo in the Funimation dub. Maybe It's time to get subs. >_>

heh, i didn't even know there was more than one dub :v
    ..refer back to the fact that i'm not a big animé watcher, because i think that works as an excuse.. maybe..
    I've probably been watching the funimation dub [that's the dvd'd one in NA/EU.. right?], though I did watch the sub beforehand. quite a while ago, though, so I can't recall the voices.

Emo? But yeah, it is awesome. It's one of my favourites. XD

ah, the lyrics just made me giggle~
    Tsukiakari is rather lovely, too.. and this from someone who isn't overly keen on japanisch music.. considering that, DtB's done rather well musically imo :v

Miz en Scène

Everybody's connected
    Years
    Tsukiakari is rather lovely, too.. and this from someone who isn't overly keen on japanisch music.. considering that, DtB's done rather well musically imo :v
    Tsukiakari coupled with Yin sitting on water in a field of white flowers being illuminated by moonlight. Yes, it was lovely. ^^

The warden

I'm back!
    Years
    I've watched episode five of the new season of darker than black and I want to know who else thinks that
    Spoiler:

SonicThrust

Ice Cream <3
    Years
    • Seen Nov 15, 2013
    I watched the first couple episodes of the series at a showing and thought it was pretty good. Haven't watched anymore, but the anime is definitely on my to watch list.

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
    Years
    I've watched episode five of the new season of darker than black and I want to know who else thinks that
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Miz en Scène

Everybody's connected
    Years
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

Back