• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Darkness between light. Ver 1.2

Status
Not open for further replies.

chrno

beyond the grave
    Years
    "well in a certain way bash is right, the rocks will only cause war, but i admit that i like that, man cant live without war" kay seriouly said as he walks trou the forest.

"and what rock will it be in the forest" kay disoriented asked

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
    I just stayed amazed about how Bash was acting. I wanted peace too... but it's true... was the desire of having peace stupid? ..... I mean... there was almost no chance that peace comes. I glanced at Bash once again and moved on. "getting into a more serious mood.... we are mercenaries... we just work for money..." I expressed as I looked at the floor.

CyBeastSaber

I'M BACK!
    Years
    OOC: Holy snaps. This is what happens when you miss two days of going online. :P Well, I need to get back on track. Hahahah.

IC: I placed Durandal on my back. I entered the tavern where Yugure was suppose to be only to see dead angels. Watching the dead angels, I close my eyes. "What in the world happened?" I asked the group who was already in the blood-stained tavern. "Looks like a big fight." Durandal answered my question. "Well, does killing these angels solve any problems?" I asked again. "I dunno. Ask the others who should know more." Once again answered by Durandal. "I rather not find the details."

Zero ex

Swordmaster
    Years
    Bash start walking. "The rock... I think it is the rock of revival, or it was the rock to call animals. Well it was between those two." Bash seriously said.

Kyo pushed Max. "What are you saying?! We fight for more then money, we fight for our ideal, I know you want peace too! Help me accomplish my goal, I want a world of peace, and if i have to kill Bash in the way, then I will be prepared!" Kyo angrily said to Max.

Bash turned his face, he have a smile. "Then we shall fight. When we end the mission. You and Max and whatever you want can fight me, but remember I have more experience than you. For me you are just amateurs." Bash seriously said. He then continued walking. Bash suddenly grabbed his chest. "No...not right... now!" Bash shouted to himself. He desperately take out a tube filled with black liquid. He broke the tube and drinked all the liquid. Bash left his chest,but he start to cough, when he was coughing blood came out. "I'm right, do not worry, i can be right fr some 5 days." Bash said to himself.

chrno

beyond the grave
    Years
    " WT* is that thing !? its so disgustin" kay said with a strange face," come on stop fighting you look like little boys fighting for a candy, mmmhh candy, hey anyone have a little candy or something to eat?" kays saids with a homer simpson face (haha i know its stupid).

"so the rock of revival, sounds interesting" kay says

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
    I sighed... indeed... but when I wanted peace... it was totally irrevelant to the mission. "ugh... what was THAT!?" I asked Bash as I saw that liquid. I then heard rock of revival and suddenly got interested. "so we do really need to destroy them? wouldn't it be better to use them against that monster?" I asked Kyo.

Inuyasha

Too Tired to Care.
    Years
    Yugure looked at Boro for a moment and then sighed.
    "I told ya. No fighting in here. Get this fixed. I gotta go for a while, but when I get back you all better be working hard."
    With another sigh he walked out the door and followed his companions to the forest.
    "So what is the mission now. You guys only stated that we get to the forest. Explain things."

Zero ex

Swordmaster
    Years
    Kyo saw Max. "Well, we will need to use it. We need it to beat Toshieka, is someone dies, we will be able to revive them. But after that we will destroy them. Do you have interest in its power?" Kyo asked Max.

Bash turn his head. "This is just some medicine." Bash answered Max question. Bash sighed. "I tell you, that it could be the stone of revival or the one to call animals."

Kyo saw Yugure. "We need to go to the temple. We need the rock. But it will be difficult to find the temple, since it is to difficult to fly here." Kyo answered Yugure question.

"Yo! Kid that talks with ts sword, come on, we need to go to that temple!" Bash said.

Inuyasha

Too Tired to Care.
    Years
    "Hmph. You must be amatures at flying. If you'd grow up around here you'd be naturals. But fine. I'll watch your pathetic hides." He responded to them as he waited for the groups next move. He, honestly, had no intrest in these stones.
    It was that guy that had one that he was after. "You lead me to him, and this whole thing will be over." Yugure said, placing his hand on his katana. "Nothing survives my blade..." He said with a broken voice.

Zero ex

Swordmaster
    Years
    Bash laughed and saw Yugure. "You have a big mouth. You can be better than them but no than me, I may not have wings but I have other powers." Bash angrily said.

Kyo saw Bash with disgust. "He...maybe he, can it be a Cursed child, or could he be....." Kyo thought while seeing Bash.

Hours later.....

Bash moved some of the woods "There! That's the temple!" Bash shouted while seeing the temple. The temple, was covered with woods and trees, it looked sort of a cave and it have 4 entrance doors.

"4 doors? Why do it have 4 doors?" Kyo asked.

Bash saw him. "In every entrance there is a special device called the opener. Lok at that door, that door have 3 holes, we need to put the openers also known as light spheres." Bash answered Kyo's question.

Kyo then think. "That means we will have to divide, right?" Kyo asked Bash.

"Yes, we will divide, but no one will go alone. We are 7, that means there will be two teams of two persons and 1 of three persons. The team of three will have to go to the biggest of the 3 entrances. The other ones will go to the small one. We need to decide the teams, though. I will be going in the small door, so let's decide how will be the teams, they must be balanced though, and i mean by both power and wisdom." Bash seriously said to all his partners.

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
    "interest... no" I replied to Kyo as we kept walking. After some hours we found the temple. And after the explanation of Bash I just sighed. "oh well... it truly doesn't matter a lot to me... " I said as I looked at the temple. So many doors... huge... it looked like it was going to be a giantic maze.

chrno

beyond the grave
    Years
    "well i dont care about you people, but i'll go with you bash (power and wisdom), then to what door bash?" kay said in a lazy way

Inuyasha

Too Tired to Care.
    Years
    Yugure mentally laughed the whole trip through the forest. Apparrently no one had heard of him... A nicer thought in the broad spectrum, but, rather dissappointing to say the least.
    "... I'm going throught this door." He said, pointing to a smaller entrance that held a partially rotten wood door on a set of crude iron hinges. Yugure walked over to it and pushed it open, the musky stench of stale water and rot filled his nose, almost making him gag.
    'Been a while...' He said to himself. "So, if anyone's comin along... Dont hold me up."

<< Temple found... so, we now search it for a stone? or two?... and when we find the stone/s, is there something guarding them, or a trap of some sort... ? >>

Zero ex

Swordmaster
    Years
    Bash saw Kay. "At least there is someone that respects me." Bash said. He opened the other small door. Now let's go. Inside the temple, there was a light. As bash got near it he saw, that he was in a white room. "Crap! We got the white room. Kay, the way to the sphere is in the way where there are no sounds." Bahs said. "Man maybe he will not understand what I said." Bash thought.

"Get...out...of...here!" A voice said.

"Kay! Do not go to that way! Ignore the sounds, do not go near the sounds or else you will suffer." Bash seriously said to Kay.

"Then I will go in the big door, Yugure, pick someone, you will only have a partner, so you have the choice to choose." Kyo sadi to Yugure.

Inuyasha

Too Tired to Care.
    Years
    He laughed before turning back to the group,
    "Guys... I ain't gunna pick crap. Whever wants to come, come. It's not that big of a deal. Besides... One of you may need some help... Go ahead and join with another group." He stepped through the door, the darkness causing his eyes to refocus a second. Yugure drew his blade, the black metal somehow began to absorb the little light that was in the room and focus it back out, into a wide beam of light. Almost like a torch.
    "I wont be needing too much help... But anyone who wants to come, make it fast." He finished, walking further in.

chrno

beyond the grave
    Years
    " ok ok i understand, what should we do know?" kay sais in a confused way
    " were is that no sounds room?"

Zabuza

S.W.AT. sniper
    Years
    Dise saw all the others that were outside the temple. He didn't tought a lot before he finally said "okay I will be going with you Yugure." Dise went to the same door that Yogure had opened. He took out his swords and started to check around to see if ther was something that they could follow, but he didn't found anything thanks to the ausense of light. The light beam that was comeung from Yugure's sword.He stud there a moment thinking about what he could do, but he didn't tought of anything. "So were to go now?" Dise asked "You have that light so you decide I will only follow you and help you if you ask or if it is nesesary."

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
    I just saw everyone was now moving into the temple. I sighed and entered the temple. I forgot about having a partner... maybe I was so excited. It was so dark... but my wings was giving a little of light. I wonder... if there was a stone for speed... I was sure there was a stone for the power. "this will a really long maze" I expressed as I continued moving on.

Inuyasha

Too Tired to Care.
    Years
    "...This way." Yugure stated monotonly as he turned down a small passage. He didnt reallt have to think much, but he did his best to hide his secrets. They came to another split in the passage, one that curved around the central room and rejoined the other before another small gate. He stopped adn looked both ways before pulling a coin from his pocket and flipping it in the air.
    "Heads, we go left. Tails we go right, agreed?" He asked, catching it. He sat there a moment before he looked at the coin. It was heads. Yugure concentrated on controlling his sword, making the beam of light dissappear before he whispered for Dise to be quiet and walk slowly.
    He knew what lay ahead.

Zero ex

Swordmaster
    Years
    "Wait Max! I will go with you! come on Toya!" Kyo said while going to Max way. He run and enter the room. "It's so dark inside here." Kyo seriously said.

"Just follow me." Bash seriously said to Kai. Bash start hearing noises. He turned to the left and avoid the way with the noises. "Huh, I have not been in this room for years, this room is the most different from the 3 entrances, this is all covered with light, even the floor is covered in white." Bash thought.

"This...is...your...second...warning." The voice said.

Bash saw Kai. "In some minutes enemies will appear, so prepare yourself." Bash seriously said.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back