• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Darkness Lord: Realm of Shadows

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alana

I still love this world...
Years
  • Kakari yawned slightly as she opened her eyes and looked at the forever dark sky. She hopped down from the tree she had been sleeping in with her Pidgey on her should. She looked around then headed for the town she had been going to last night. She reached it quick enough and looked around for the Pokemart where she was going to get some supplies. She had been running a little low.

PikaPal

Ghost Type Master
    Years
  • I leaned against a tree, looking at the dark sky. I didn't like the dark very much and I was tired of it. The sun seemed like a distant memory now...

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
  • "Morning finally......I think" I thought when I woke up. Everything as dark as always, my Pikachu woke up on me, he always do that. "hey, good morning" I said to my little yellow pokemon, he replied with a "Pika!" as he nodded. I stood up and I dressed up with my black clothes, I was invisible without light, I was a shadow. Me and Pikachu walked out my house, and started to walk around the city, trying to find something to have fun with.

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
  • ooc: to FT: We have our pokemon already, but our powers we earn later.

ic: as I walked down the streets, I saw a thug run out of an electronics store, carrying something he obviously stole under his arm.' hey!" I shouted, stepping in front of him. "Give that back."

"OUtta my way shrimp!"
    "Make me!" I shotued, grabbing a POkeball form my belt and tossing it into the air. My Cloyster appeared in front of me, ready to battle.

Years
  • I heardc a loud cry from above, and a large blak bird and the sounds of rushing wings filled the air. I held out my arm, and winced slightly as Murkrow landed on my arm, digging her talons into me. aparently, she had found something of intrest. she motioned in the direction she had came, and took to the air again, leadign me. I came upon a scene where some thug had robbed a store, and there was a boy with a Cloyster tryign to stop him. it seemed worth watching, so Murkrow landed on my shoulder so we could watch and wait..

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
  • " A cloyster huh?" The thug said, grinning> "Cake cloyster is a water type. Go Gloom!' he shouted sending teh gloom to teh feild. I grinned. "True, but cloyster is also an ice type! Cloyster, use Sheer Cold!" A sudden burst of freezing wind blew through. The gloom was knocked out immediately, as was teh thug. I took up the stolen merchandise and returned it to the owner. By the time I wsa outside again, the cops had arrested the man. "that takes care of that.' i said, continuing on mywalk.

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
  • Kyra walked along the ever dark streets, her Espeon beside her. She sighed gently.

"War," she muttered to Espeon.

"Esp," was the purple Pokemon's reply.

She saw a boy walking around, but thought little of him. Her short, aurburn hair and floating white dress waved in the wind.

PikaPal

Ghost Type Master
    Years
  • I decided to go to the city today for a change of scenery. I walked down into the town and saw a boy with a cloyster and a guy who looked like a robber getting into a cop car. I ran over to see what was wrong. "Everything ok?" I asked the boy.

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
  • I turned around a corner and saw cops taking a thug, "hm, another crime? *sigh* I'm tired about this city, all things are the same ,a crime , then cops then jail to the thugs, all citizens here must be tired too about this lifestyle" I said , I continued walking when I stepped on the darkest street, "ah, ultradarkness......Pikachu light the street please" Pikachu obeyed and sparks around Pikachu's cheeks appeared and Pikachu lighted the street , obviously , the onl thing that could be seen is just the street.

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
  • I walked casually down the street, ignoring the hubub teh criminal had cuased. I found myself on teh outter edge of the city when I felt a chill wind passed by. It felt alot like sheer cold, but my cloyster ws in his pokeball, so what...

It was then I saw the Articuno. I gasped in awe as teh mighty winged pokemon landed infront of me. But something seemed really odd about it. I had the strangest sensation I was seeing right through it.

PikaPal

Ghost Type Master
    Years
  • But the boy was already walking away. "he must've not heard me," I said aloud. I shivered. this town was so erie.. but then again, everywhere was that way nowadays.

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
  • Kyra wandered aimlessly, thinking. She thought deeply alot, seemingly loosing herself in the thoughts that overtook her head.

She found herself outside the city, and cursed under her breath.

"Espeon! Why didn't you tell me I'd done it again!?"

The purple Pokemon just giggled.

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
  • "What are you? "I asked. "you'er different. i can see right through you."

"It's because I'm no longer of this world." I gasped in surprise as teh articuno began to talk. "I am a spirit who will guide you to your destiny.'

"Destiny? what destiny?"

"The gerat evil that overshadows this world threatens to berak loose form his prison and rain true chaos upon the Earth. I must guide you to your true calling so that you may help save the world."

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back