• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Darkness Lord: Realm of Shadows

Status
Not open for further replies.

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
Years
  • We were walking around the darkest street until ...... Pikachu's electricity turned itself off, "crap Pikachu, you didn't ate anything, right?" Pikachu just smiled, I just continued with Pikachu by my side, until I saw a yellow light with a figure of a bird, then I saw it, Zapdos, but it was like a ghost, anybody could see through it.

"what? Zapdos? but why I can see through this legendary pokemon?" I thought, then Zapdos speaked to me. "Hi, you can see through me because I'm not in this world anymore, I'm here to guide you to your true destiny" I was open mouth.

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
  • A pink shape began to appear before Kyra. She gasped as the pink blob formed into a catlike sillouette.

"Mew?" the girl whispered. "Could it really be?"

"Yes," the Pokemon said in a high, tinkling voice.

"How can you talk to me?" Kyra said, alarmed.

"Because you have been chosen to be a trainer to save the world from the chaos it's in. You shall be the leader of the psychic element." Mew said wisely, curtly.

Kyra just stared. "You can't be serious!" she exlaimed.

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
  • "You must stall no more. 'Articuno said, this time I coudl hear urgency in it' voice. "The creature of darkness has made a breach in his seal, and has used it to to send minions to gather the ten spiritual orbs. You must find yours before they do."

'My what?"

"I'll explain later. But right now you must go to the mountain with the highest peak and find the shirne encased in ice. there you will find destiny." and with that, the spirit of articuno faded away.

Years
  • OOC: either way...

IC: I kept moving, feeling more and more lost. but that couldn't be, I knew my way around like the back of my hand! then I realised it wasn't me who felt lost, it was my soul...

OOC: just realised Rayquaza isn't an option for me, as that's Flying's legend..

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
  • "THe mountain!" Mew grinned. "We must travel to the mountain and retrieve your orb!"

"Orb?" Kyra asked, perplexed.

"Just follow me!" the bubbly Pokemon said, smiling as she lead the way.

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
  • "Listen well , young heir, see that mountain? *Zapdos pointed to a mountain infront of the woods that was infront of us* well you need to go there, reach the top and you will find your true destiny in a radiant blue-yellow orb, please do mine and my trainer's last will, Good-bye" Zapdos disappeared. Again I was open mouth, then I big lightning hitted the mountain where I was supposed to go. "well, Pikachu.... I think that is our time to be heroes..." "Pika" (yea) , I gulped and saw directly at the mountain.

Years
  • Mable felt her long, silky hair blow through the cold wind from the top of the store, where she was helping the shop-keeper make flower arrangements for the roof-top garden. She looked over the edge of the building, and saw a Cloyster and a Gloom battling, but the whole battle was over only moments later.

'The same routine every day...' She thought to herself, rolling her eyes, followed by a sigh. It was only a few minutes later, when she felt the cold wind again.

"Again?" She now whispered, feeling a bit too frustrated to keep her thoughts to herself. She looked into the distance, seeing the same person she had saw before, but with a strange, blue looking creature... Something she wasn't familiar with. Her boss walked up to the roof-top, and gazed around.

"It looks good..." She stated in a monotone voice.

"I guess you can leave then..." The darkness was very depressing. Mable Took off her white apron, and her black rubber gloves, and handed them to her boss, walking down the stairs to the main floor, and into the front of the shop, where she witnessed the last bit of the previous battle. Seeing how she had a bit of extra time before she had to go back home, she decided to approach the person she saw earlier, the person who was being confronted by the blue creature.

After she reach the general area of the scene, she hid behind a tree, not wanting to be seen. She had her Longbow ready, just incase she needed to use it. Out of no where, she saw a white cloth peek out from a bush, startling her, causing to let go of the arrow. The sound of the arrow touching the ground was followed by a quick-paced gasp. She immediately put her back against the tree, not wanting to get caught.

Zephyr was at the shore of a lake, using the breath of his Ninetails as his onyl source of light. He had heard legends of the elemental orbs as a child, and hoped to find one, one day, which is why he always kept his Orb-staff with him, which was in his hands at that very moment. Ninetails' tails began to glow, but nothing was happening... Zephyr looked around, and found a male speaking to a blue creature, just around the bushes.

'Maybe he can lead me to one of the orbs...' He thought to himself, creeping up behind a bush, only to see Mable, a friend of his from town, with her longbow pointed straight at him. He slowly peeked his head out a bit higher, hoping she would be able to see him, but she seemed to have been startled, and aimlessly let go of the arrow, almost striking him. Without thinking, he let out a quick gasp, but immediately covered his mouth, hoping he wouldn't be caught. He over-heard something about a mountain... He intended on meeting with Mabel after the male left, hoping that the two of them could go to the mountain together.

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
  • I took out my silver-blue greatsword and headed to the mountain, at my left I saw at 30 meters away a guy that was with Articuno infront of him, but Articuno disappeared, "what the!? are even more heirs?" I said, then I heard the voice of Zapdos inside my head, "yes, there are even more heirs , you're one of the ten chosen heirs, you are the heir of electricity, and he, he is the heir of ice" , again open mouth, "Zapdos, should I talk with him?" , "do what ever you want , because you WILL talk to him later , all ten heirs must be together to defeat the Darkness Lord, I'll talk to you when you need a little help, and again good-byee" , "ZAPDOS! WAIT! ooh crap!"

Years
  • After he left, Zephyr walked behind the tree, and grabbed Mable by the shoulder,

"AHH!" She screamed, impulsively smacking him over the head with her longbow.

"Calm down..." He rubbed his head.

"Did you hear that? That guy was talking to Articuno about an Orb!"

"An Articuno?... That's what it looks like?" Mable asked, withdrawing her longbow, and rolling her hair over her ears.

"Yes, I think we should follow the Articuno! Maybe I can finally see an orb..." He paused, and gazed at the tip of his orb-staff, but Mable seemed pre-occupied with something else. A blue flash waved across the two, and stood metres in front of them.

"It's Suicune!" Zephyr only got more excited. The Suicune turned it's head hearing Zephyr's enthusiasm, but slowly leapt into the distance towards the mountain, without saying anything.

"Hmm... Maybe we should go?" Zephyr asked, nudging Mable.

"Gosh, you're such a kid!" She laughed, looking up at him, and walking towards Suicune, only to find it flee further into the distance, until they were at the base of the mountain, and began to climb it, taking steep steps.

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
  • I looked at the mountain again, and I unsheated my sword on my back, and I started to walk into the forest , and Pikachu always by my side. We took like 2 days getting out of that forest, then we saw the big mountain, and excited to see that orb I started to climb that damm mountain.

ooc: Pogiforce-14 , tell me if I have any mistakes

PikaPal

Ghost Type Master
    Years
  • OOC: thanks!!

I contined down the street, and it suddenly grew really foggy... like I was drifting away somewhere else... then, a Groudon appeared in front of me! "What the heck is going on!" I said, freaked out at this sudden appearance. "Its ok," the pokemon said, "I am here to tell you of your destiny. You are chosen to be the leader of the Ground element." "you cant be serious" I said, thinking that I must be dreaming. "No, its true. You must follow me to the top of the mountain to retrieve your orb," the pokemon replied. "huh?" "Just follow me!"

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
  • OOC: Maybe **-oh?
    IC: "Charizard! What are you doing!!" i yelled at him as he landed in a cave, then began walking in. I walked through the cave for what seemed like hours, luckily I had Charizard's tail to illuminate it.
    We suddenly came to what seemed to be the hallway leading out of the cave, you could see light at the end of tihe tunnel. I tan out as quickly as possible, but fell backwards as I saw what lie on the other side.
    "Moltres..."

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
  • ooc: Max, the orbs aren't all in teh same location, and did oyu speak with the spirit of your element yet? Also, don't get your orb just yet because I want to set the standard as to what it's like being my rp and all that.

ic: I found myself a couple hours later on a mountain side hundreds of feet up in the air. I should have told my mom where I was going first, being Lorelei she would have adequately prepared me for this. Shrugging down into my jacket, I trudged up through the snow, hoping I would find this shrine before the shrine wasn't the only thing encased in ice.

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
  • Kyra wandered aroudn the base of the huge mountain. Mew remained as bubbly as ever, rushing around the base, leading the confused girl to a cave.

"This cave, it must seem familiar to you," Mew giggled.

"It's the cave where I met Eevee," Kyra offered.

"Yes! Yes! That day was the day all the legandaries knew you were the chosen one to carry the Psychic Orb! Come, quickly! INto the cave! We must find the orb before they take it back."

Kyra entered the cave, not enjoying the opressive dark very much. She placed a hand on Espeon's head, allowing the Pokemon to guide her.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back