• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Darkness Lord: Realm of Shadows

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
    Kyra involentarilly burried her head in Sam's chest, closing her eyes tightly as they flew around the curve to avoid a boulder.

"I"ll be glad when this is over...."

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
    A short moment later we reached teh bottom. I slowed down before jumping off the ice trail to teh ground. The ice trail dissolved harmlessly away. I then stood Kyra on her feet, still holdin her arm just in case she still didn't have the strength to walk. "Can you stand?" I asked her concernedly.

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
    Kyra pulled her elbow away, she hated feeling dependent.

"I'm fine," she muttered, wobbling a bit before regaining her balance. Espeon was to thank for that. The purple Pokemon had placed herself behind Kyra's calves.

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
    I was perturbed by her attitude and became self-concious of it. I became rather embarrassed, feeling like I did soemthign wrong without knowing it. I stepped off a bit to give her her room, deciding maybe she didn't like being around me. She sure didn't seem too pleased on the ride down.

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
    Kyra's gaze softened. "I'm sorry," she whispered. "I shouldn't have said that. You'll have to excuse me, I'm terrified of heights," she confessed, revealing her weakness to a boy she hardly knew.

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
    "It's okay." I said quietly, still feeling a little self-concious. I kept my eyes downcast. I was inwardly surprised that such a simple gesture like the one she had made had effected me so solidly.

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
    "I don't know." I said quietly. "But I think there may be others like us out there somewhere. We have to find them if we're to continue to survive. I have a feelign that freak back there won't be the only thing after us."

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
    "Good Idea." I agreed. I considered offering another ride on my ice path but remembered how she had reacted last time and decided against it. "Let's go then." I said, walking towards teh city lights in the distance.

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
    ooc: Sam and Kyra met on the side of the mountain. There they were confronted by a creature working for the darkness, and they besically blew him up, but not before he dealt them some damage. After some healing was done, they both went to the bottom of the mountain and are now heading towards the nearest city to look for more orb holders.

Years
    OOC: finally, an explanation that does me any good.

IC: I managed to reach the city again, only now the Absol was like a permanent companion. but since i didn't own it, I wasn't restraned by the 6 pokemon rule. I stayed hidden in the shadows as usual, though bnow I wondered if any others had gained powers like I had...

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
    ooc: YOu do realize that the gaurdian that lead you there is but a spirit and has no true shape or existance, right?:\

ic: WE finally reached town, and I was relieved to find myself within reach of teh city lights. It was just too dark outside of a city.

Years
    OOC: yeah, but the guardian was a Tyranitar, the Absol was a wild pokemon there...

IC: I saw somebody enter the city, and i was immediatly on alert. I had learned not to trust others. Murkrow perched on my shoulder, ready to attack if needed.

Years
    Zephyr sat anxiously, tapping his staff against the ground.

"We ready yet?" He asked, urking to go back to the forest, where he could get some sleep.

"calm down, we have all night..." Mable repled arrogantly, sipping her cocoa, wrapped up in a large, puffy jacket. The two continued to discuss the things Zephyr had heard about the orbs, until they were confronted by Nurse Joy, who looked fairly tired.

"Here are your pokemon," She yawned, holding out a tray of pokeballs. Zephyr and Mable took their respective pokeballs, and waited for Nurse Joy to leave, before they continued.

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
    I noticed Kyra was having trouble and slowed down till she caught up with me. "you sure you don't need a bit of help?" I asked uncertainly.

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
    Kari arived at the Pokemon Center and went in. She noticed some trainers talking but ignored them. She went to Nurse Joy and gave her her Pokemon. She took them wearily then went into a back room. Kari glanced over at the others and noticed that the boy had a staff. This was a bit unusual so she decided to say hi. Her Pidgey watched from her shoulder as she walked towards the trainers.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back