• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Darkness Lord: Realm of Shadows

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
    I was greatful this strange girl had healed me. I turne dto say thank you, but noticed how cold she was. With a start I remembered how cold this mountain side was, and that the only reason why i wasn't effected was because of the power now flowing through my veins. Frantic, I got up and knelt beside her. I palced onehand on her and sucked all the cold from her into the gem, all the while I held the other hand out to ward off the cold air blowing our way.

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
    Kyra watched the world grow oddly fuzzy, then miraculously clear again.

"Thank you," she whispered to the strange boy. "How did you do that?" she asked quietly, still weak from the effort it took to heal him.

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
    "ice magic." I said shortly. "What power you hold in spychic ability, I ahve in the feild of Ice. WE apparently have a lot to talk about." I said seriously. "But first, can you stand?"

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
    "I think so," Kyra murmered, rising shakilly, only to find her knees give way beneath her.

She cursed under her breath. SHe called forth a Pokemon from the backpack she carried.

An Alakazam appeared. "Mind giving me a hand?" she whispered. The Pokemon picked the small framed girl up gently in it's arms, looking to the ice boy.

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
    "Let me carry you." I offered to the girl. " I know a quick way to the bottom, but it may be difficult if anyone else tried to follow me."

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
    "Kazam," Alakazam said in a dangerous tone.

"Alakazam, I think maybe we ought to listen to him."

"Ala, alakazam," the POkemon glowered, releasing his hold on Kyra.

"Thank you, friend," she whispered, returning the Pokemon to it's ball.

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
    I scooped her up in my arms and stood at the head of a rock. "Hold onto me." i said. I maneuvered a hand so it was aimed in front of me, and I created that same icey path as before. I jumped forward, starting to slide down the mountain once more like the silver surfer. I held onto teh girl in my hands, careful to not drop her.

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
    OOC: A couple have pages have been since I poted last so lets skip the dramatics if that Ok. I went the mountain found Ho-oh and got my powers. Now I'm wondering through a forest.

Kari walked through a forest searching for a town. Finally she found one.The town was kinda empty. She headed for the Pokemon center so her Pokemon could have a rest.

PikaPal

Ghost Type Master
    Years
    OOC: Wow I'm behind!!
    IC: I was amazed at how hard it was to climb. It was full of rocks and I kept slipping. I climber higher and higher, struggling with the slippery rocks. Suddenly, I slipped on a loose rock! "Ahhh!" I said, as I started to fall. I tried to grab the rough surface of the mountain, but there was nothing to grab onto. Thinking quickly, I grabbed a pokeball from my belt. Sandslash popped from his pokeball. Using ground-type abilities, he grabbed onto me and stayed on the rocky slope at the same time. "Thanks Sandslash," I said, "I owe you my life." "Sandslash!" he replied, smiling. I smiled back and both of us went back to climbing.

Years

Mable and Zephyr sat across from each other at a table at the pokemon center.

"So... What'll we do now?" She asked Zephyr, sipping her hot-chocolate. It looked awefully cold outside, and the last place she wanted to be was there.

"Um... Well, not too sure... I guess the most you can do for now is just live out your life, and try not to get kidnapped," He joked, laughing.

"But seriously, now that you have the water orb inside you, you're going to need to watch out. It's much more dangerous, now the minions are going to want ypu, the closest they can get to the actual orb..." He whispered, in hope of not drawing too much attention. The center was practically empty, but it was never a bad thing to be safe.

OOC: Are we all going to meet somewhere, eventually?

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
    Kyra put her arms around the boy's shoulders, in hopes of keeping a better balance. She wished she'd allowed Alakazam to carry her, as this seemed quite dangerous.

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
    The girl seemed uncomfortable with the ride, fearing as if she'd fall. " Don't worry, I got ya." I reassured her. " By the way, the name is Sam." I introduced myself, trying to make small talk to calm her down. "What's yours?"

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
    "My name's Kyra," the girl voiced quietly, her face quite pale as she eyed the drop below her. She took a gasping breath and forced her gaze back ahead of her.

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
    "Don't worry, I won't drop ya." I said, holding her a bit tighter as we moved into a curve to avoid a boulder. "We're already near the bottom. We'll be able to stop soon."

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back