• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Darkness Reigns

What Should Rikki's Punishment be?

• Be Killed.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Fearless Love

self-proclaimed anime dork
    Years
    Rikki growled a little, but sighed. She had a feeling that this was going to be the case. Folding her arms across her chest, she darted her eyes between Travis and Raike. She sent a glare at Travis, but just walked over to Raike. A moment later, Trainer showed up.

"Ah. You're both here. How did the meeting go?" Trainer asked.

"It's still being decided. But I was told to stay with Travis." Rikki replied, shifting her feet uncomfortably.

"I see." Trainer started. "Well, it's late, and they probably won't order a decision until in the morning. How about we go back to the castle and get you and your brother settled in?" Trainer suggested.

Rikki looked back and forth between the three. She sighed. "I'm suppose to stay with Travis, so if he doesn't go, I assume I cannot." she said sadly.

Trainer laughed. "You are with me and your brother. Plus, he is welcome to join us." Trainer replied. "Also, you haven't been in your room in years Rikkilyn."

Rikki gave a small smile. "Alright." she sighed. Trainer wasn't going to let her say no. She saw Trainer begin walking and followed, grabbing Raike's hand. "C'mon." she mumbled.

Trainer looked back. "Oh, you come as well Travis. I'm sure there is somewhere you can stay as well." Trainer said.

Rikki sent a glance at Travis, but didn't stop walking. She wasn't in a good mood. She slowed her pace a little, so she could walk beside Raike. She still didn't say anything, just walked silently.

SkyisUmbreon

But it Refused
    Years
    -Raike still glared at Travis, but said nothing, pushing him against the wall once more, before releasing him. As he walked beside Rikki, he took in everything around him, he was actually in the Kingdom, they had gotten him he thought, sighing. He absentmindedly reached a hand behind his back, then grunted. No wings, which was good, yet as he looked around him, he couldn't help but feel a bit nostalgic. He had never been there before, but he still felt as if he was only returning from a long trip. When Trainer brought up the part about Travis staying with them, he growled under his breath.-

"Why in hell does he have to stay with us... Damnit... I want to have HIM executed" said Raike, still steaming.

Fearless Love

Years
    Rikki laughed at Raike's statement. She leaned over to him. "I'd love to see that." she whispered to him.

They walked silently for a minute, as she wasn't exactly sure what to say. She looked up when they reached the castle. She hadn't been in the castle itself in about three years, and her bedroom...she hadn't been there since she was a little kid. She had never liked staying at the castle, it just made people riducule her more, so she spent a lot of nights at Trainer's house.

They walked through the castle, still walking quietly. Another reason she hated the castle, it was too big. She couldn't navigate her way through it for the life of her. She heard Trainer's footsteps stop, and she did so herself. She looked up, and to her right, was her bedroom.

"Here we are Rikkilyn. You're original room. A new bed had been put in earlier in the year, before your Father passed on." Trainer said.

Rikki didn't respond, just started at the two. Trainer saw that something was wrong and smiled.

"Raike, would you mind staying in Rikki's room for a little while? We need to check on the room in which we had inniatially prepared for the heir." Trainer asked.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    Travis's smile vanished as Trainer approached. He ignored him when he first arrived, but then spoke finally when he mentioned staying in the castle.

"Although I would be thrilled to stay in the castle with the heir, and a traitor, I feel I shou-" He stopped himself from speaking, remembering that he was supposed to look after Rikki. He sighed. "I....suppose if I must I will accompany you to the castle, but there is no need to set up a room for me. I will not stay overnight. I am merely keeping an eye on the traitor."

Travis walked behind them slightly, taking in the sites of the Darkness Kingdom, his home.

Travis walked inside with them in the castle, and was with them in Rikki's room.

He looked at both of them, smiling.

"Quite an situation we are in. I suppose I'll hang around for a bit..."

Alex had no luck finding the source of the light, so he returned home. His was a small house out of the way. It wasn't anything fancy by all means, but he loved it all the same. Sometimes, he felt he enjoyed simplicity over extravagant. He moved passed the home and went into the backyard, where his brother Daniel's grave was. He bowed to it as he approach, then spoke.

"Hello, brother. I am back. Things are very hectic right now. Travis isn't making them any easier...you know how he is. I just wish he could let up sometimes, but then he wouldn't be Travis, right?" He paused, then continued. "I'm conflicted, brother. I don't know half of the time what I should be doing, and what I shouldn't. I will never betray your ideals, but I feel sometimes things aren't as they should be. Travis, beyond all his flaws, reminded me of something you said. But now, I'm even more conflicted than before. I suppose sometimes, one must put one's duty above what is right..." His voice trailed off. He looked at the grave of his other brother, Andrew, whom he hardly knew. He bowed to him as well. He would only ever speak to Daniel, but for some reason, he felt an urge.

"...Andrew. I haven't really even spoke to you like this. I wish I could have known you better..." He bowed again to both of their graves, and took off. He looked at Adamanta, his projection coming upon his hand. He did not speak, instead he merely looked at Alex, and then vanished.

Last edited:

Fearless Love

Years
    Rikki opened the door to her room, slowly walking inside. The room was mainly filled with dark colors, then again, it was the Darkness Kingdom. She had a dest to the far right of the room, with a window direcly across from the door. To the left of the room was her bed, and she groaned. The blankets were pink.

She walked over and plopped down on her bed. She let her eyes wander around the room, and stopped when her eyes landed on Travis and Raike.

"C'mon in. There's a couch across from the bed, just in case one of you whinds up staying in here tonight." she said quietly.

Her eyes were stinging, and she was beyond tired. She pushed herself down on the bed, burrying her head in the pillow. She wasn't necessarily crying, but tears were coming out anyway. She was way too emotional, and it made her feel horrible. She let her head peak up from under the pillow, looking at the two others in the room, but she quickly reburried her head. She wasn't tired, and she probably wouldn't be able to sleep, plus, she wanted to talk to Raike a little.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    Travis examined the room carefully. It contained generic Darkness Kingdom colors, besides the bed. He walked over to the window and opened it briefly, sticking his head out to examine the view, but mostly to try to think like she was. If she would escape, he tried monitoring the most likely places she would most likely try escaping to from her window. He took note of the surrounding environment carefully, including any hidden paths or areas out of sight that might look like hiding places. She also took note in some of the surrounding homes. He stopped thinking about this for a second as he noticed that his village area could be seen briefly from here. Of course, this would probably be only due to the case that Travis had great eyes, perfect for seeing even in the dead of night.

He closed the window, looking at them, mostly Rikki. He shook his head, not impressed. He then looked over at Raike, smiling. He didn't sit down on the couch, instead he began to look around the room. When he was satisfied, he started heading for the door, and his transponder (phone) rang off.

"This is Travis." It was Alex on the other line.

"What going on with you brother?" Travis smiled.

"Oh, brother. Hello. Nothing much, just babysitting the traitor. How are Daniel and Andrew?"

"You mean Rikkilyn? How is she holding up? They're...fine." Alex said, not really sure how to respond. He wondered how Travis knew he went to them, but then again, Travis seemed to always know what he's up to.

Travis looked over Rikki. "I suppose she's worried about her execution tomorrow." He smiled at her.

"Then....it was decided?"

"No, but it will be. I must be going brother. I might have to spend the night here to make sure she doesn't do something stupid."

"Can I have a word with her, then, Travis?"

Travis smiled through the phone, looking at Rikki as he spoke with Alex. "I'm sorry brother, she's asleep."

"Oh, Well I'll talk to you tomorrow then. Good night." Alex hung up the phone, and sighed.

"Good night...Alex." He continued to smile at Rikki, then turned to Raike, offering him the couch.

SkyisUmbreon

But it Refused
    Years
    -Raike glared at Travis, flipping him off before straightning himself and dusting his cloths off. He saw Rikki, who seemed to be crying in her bed, and sighed. He really wasn't used to anything that was currently happening around him. He guessed that he should at least try to comfort her or something, but there was one problem. Without even looking at him, he spoke to Travis coldly.-

"Hey, I'm gonna need you to get the hell out of this room here, I want to talk to her privately, without you. Those old farts said that you were in charge of her, but that doesn't mean she can never be alone."

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    Travis smiled at Raike, even as he flipped him off, and even as he spoke to him coldly.

"With respect, heir, I must say that here, in the Darkness Kingdom, that is exactly what it means. I must admit I am not familiar with how jurisdiction operates in the human world, but here, it is taken very seriously, and I, with respect, take my duties very seriously. So although you probably don't want me here, and even though you are the heir, I am afraid I must decline your command." Travis smiled, then added. "With respect. But feel free to talk and pay me no mind. I will not interrupt." Travis looked around the room through his sunglasses. He walked a bit, and then stood in the corner, and leaned against the wall.

Aura Rift

Mantle of flame
    Years
    (I didnt bunny anyone, I just plucked some feathers and a hair from Raikes head, geez I didnt know something small like that was counted as bunnying :/ but if it is then Im sorry about it and I hope we can put it behind us :))

Josh sighed. They had finaly stopped searching for him.

He flew up into the sky and headed towards the spot his mother had requested they meet.

"Do you have the parts, required?" His Mother asked.

"All except Travis's feather... he avoided me." Josh replied.

His Mother looked disapointed but then had an idea.

"Dont worry son, I have something just as good."

She pulled out Demonata from her back pocket.

"I picked this up on a recent trip to Earth, you left it on a rooftop"

Josh smiled to himself.

"You always did find a way Mother"

His Mother took a deep breath. "Let us begin, Josh, remove your sword"

Josh drew Divinity.

All of the feathers, Raikes hair, Demonata and divinity started glowing with a golden light and a blazing black fire sparked to life in the centre.
    Joshs Mother began to speak.

"Upon this day I bring forth the combination of the elements of light and Dark, Good and Evil to grant my son the power to complete his destiny."

She continued to name out the glowing items, one after the other, and as each one was called it zoomed into the fire and began to melt with the others into a single continuously changing shape.

"Hair of a King hidden in the Earth to live among human kind, feather of his sister who fights herself to know whats right, feather of the Angel with the key to the future hidden in his blade, dagger of the demons cursed forever to fight, sword of a deity who watches this Earth and finnaly the blood of the chosen who wishes for this ritual to take place."

Josh slit his own wrist and let his blood fly into the flames.

The flames compressed into themselves and began to take the shape of a black blad with glowing white ruins alond the blade.

"And so is born the blade of both kingdoms. Equlibrium!"

Fearless Love

Years
    Rikki sat up in her bed, hearing Travis and Raike talking. Travis was, of course, being difficult, but she expected nothing less. Sighing, she smiled at Raike, climbing out of bed. She walked over to the window, staring outside. She opened the window, sitting on the small seat directly under the window. She pulled her legs up to her chest, wrapping her arms around them. She turned her head to the side, so she could stare out the window. It was etenally night in the Darkness Kingdom, even when morning came.

She closed her eyes, not saying anything for a while. It wasn't very windy outside, but it was enough for her. She had always found it too hot in the castle, another reason why she prefered staying at Trainer's.

Keeping her eyes closed she decided to do something. She didn't move, or even make any sign that she intended to. She just thought.

A-Alex? I just wanted to ask a quick question, before Travis finds out I'm contacting you. Would you like for me to leave you alone? I mean, I know you wanted me to back on Earth, but I'm not sure if you were just saying that because of the mission. If you want me to leave you alone, I will. I don't have enough fight left in me anymore to argue.

She let out a sigh after finishing the message. It had taken her a little bit of work to find Alex's mind pattern, and now she was slightly tired.

Aura Rift

Mantle of flame
    Years
    Josh grasped Equlibrium and felt his wings grow to twice their normal size, their colors also changed to black with a streak similar to his Mothers except it was red, instead of orange.

Joshs mother held him at arms length and looked at him filled with pride, she was beginning to cry. Choking through sobs she said to him.

"My precious boy I can teach you no more, go help your friends. Make me more proud than I already am."

Josh was beginning to cry himself.

"Only a short while ago I thought I'd never see you again, and now I have to leave you again, I don't know if I can Mom."

"Don't worry son" She replied. "Im sure we'll meet again, now go!"

Josh nodded and flew off faster than he ever had before, easily as fast as the other angels, towards the Dark castle where he sensed his friends mental patterns.

Josh landed in front of the gate, there were two guards at the gate. He didnt care he marched towards the entrance and it was apparent that he was walking through and that he wasn't stopping.

The gaurds didnt even get to speak, as soon as they reached out to grab him he quickly cut them down, one gaurd tried to parry his attack, but his blade simply cut through his like butter.

He flew up towards the window where he sensed them when suddenly five archers took aim at him and fired, Josh held his blade at such an excact angle that he bounced the arrows off of him and pierced the archers. They fell to the ground one by one, until there were seven bodys on the ground.

Ten armed angels flew up and attacked Josh with their swords, they were no match for him. He grabbed one and flung him towards two others and knocked all three to the ground, he impaled two more and flung them to the ground, he shot a massive energy beam and killed four more with it, the last one slit his own throat out of fear, of a more painful death. That was fifteen kills in just under three minutes. Josh was both ashamed and proud.

Now that the guards were taken care of Josh hopped up on the windowsill to find Rikki looking out of the window.

"Hey Rikki, ready to go?"

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    Alex looked around his home. He sighed, smiling a bit. He loved every bit of it. It was simple, and comfy. He jumped into his bed, taking out his guitar before realizing how tired he really was, until he got a message from Rikki.

He thought in his mind. Rikkilyn? I thought you were asleep. That's what Travis said. How are you holding up? He asked in his head, putting two and two together, that Travis probably just said so so she would leave him alone. He shook his head at the realization.

Meanwhile, Travis watched Rikki intently. She just appeared to be looking outside, but she was too quite for his liking. Then suddenly, the other Light Angel from before appeared by the window.

He shook his head, closing the window door before her, and drawing the curtains. Before doing so, he gave Josh a smile. "You shouldn't have come here, Light one." Travis would deal with him in a bit. He monitored his location, and reported it on his transponder.

"Rikki, Rikki, Rikki. Bringing a light angel amongst the Dark Kingdom for your rescue? You should be ashamed. I suppose I must let the Council know of your continued treachery. Though it shames me to do so."

He said this with a smile on his face.

Fearless Love

Years
    Rikki was surprsied. Three things happened in pretty close relation to another. She head Alex speak to her in her mind, then she noticed Josh outside, and before she could say anything to him, Travis closed the window. He threatened to tell the Council.

She stood up and glared at Travis. "I had nothing to do with him coming here! I told him to stay out of trouble!" she said, crossing her arms.

Alex, your brother is trying to get me in even more trouble! Josh appeared, and please believe me, I did not ask him to come. I told him to stay, but he came anyway. Alex, if your brother tells the Council I brought Josh here, and believe me, he plans to, I don't know what they'll do. They're mad enough as me already! Alex, I'm begging you, please help me. Talk to your brother, do something please.

Rikki pushed back against the wall, still glaring at Travis. "Not everything that goes wrong is my fault. Why does everyone think I'm this evil, heartless person?" she asked, nearly screaming, but trying to keep her voice under control.

SkyisUmbreon

But it Refused
    Years
    (Yeah It kinda is bunnying if your blinding everyone in the room without giving the other players time to react.)

-Raike glared at Travis, crossing his arms and frowning. Travis really was trying to get her killed, not that he didn't know that already, but now he knew to what extent. -

"You know, Travis, I could also tell the council of how you repeatedly tried to get her framed, JUST because you don't want her "troubling" Alex. Maybe she's not the only one with her emotions mixed up in this case."

-Raike sighed, shaking his head before continuing-

"You're trying to protect Alex, I can see that now" He said glancing towards Rikki, before returning his attention to Travis. "But you need to let that guy protect himself. If you keep babying him, or as I like to say, restraining him from doing something, it will get you nowhere. Resentment will build up until he just flat out goes against you, not matter what you say."

Aura Rift

Mantle of flame
    Years
    Josh was officialy pissed off he bursted throught the window and landed in front of Travis.

"Stupid fool, in case you haven't noticed Im not a light angel after all." he spread his black wings. "My mother has assured me of that."

Josh held the tip of his sword to Travis' neck. "I wouldn't move if I was you Dark Angel... or I'll slit your throat and watch you fall to the ground... just like every gaurd of the main gate, that I slayed on the way in here..."

Josh looked Travis directly in the eyes, sheer determination shining in his gaze, he quickly flicked his gaze to Rikki to make sure she was ok before focusing back on Travis.

"As long as theres breath in my body you will not be doing anything to hurt Rikki again, understood?!"

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    Alex shot up, cursing to himself.

Damn it. I'll be right there. Don't say anything else to him! He can use that! Just ignore him until I get there! I know, it's hard, but try! He thought.

He took off right away, cursing loudly the whole time.

Travis smiled at both Rikki and Raike now.

"I do not think you are 'evil', although, evil can be many things....but I know that there is an angel on the outside of the window, asking you if you're, and I quote, 'ready to go'. Tell me, Rikki, if you were in my position, wouldn't you also think that it was I who sent him here?"

He looked at Raike now.

"Dear heir, I do not know what you mean." He said, with a smile. "I am not framing anyone, all that I have said is the truth, you know this, you were there." In a way, it was true. Travis did say basically the truth, except he distorted that truth and turned it against people, like he always did.

"And although I respect the noble heir's opinions, I would like for him to understand that I am not doing anything that isn't for the best of all of us, and I would also like to respectfully ask you to remain out of my family affairs."

He smiled at him, not showing any signs of anger.

Travis looked at the window, reaching for his sword, expecting the Light Angel to be there. He burst in, and placed a sword to Travis's neck. Travis just smiled at Josh.

Just then, through the window came Alex, with his released Adamanta blade, it's weapon pointed at Josh's neck. Alex spoke.

"I dare you. Make one move at my brother, and you will not live to see another day." Alex angrily held the large form of Adamanta at Josh's neck. Travis smiled at them both.

"Well, quite a predicament we have ourselves in." Travis said.

Last edited:

Aura Rift

Mantle of flame
    Years
    "Im sorry Alex Ill do what has to be done even if it means the end of my own life"

Josh turned his gaze to Rikki.

"Rikki, you have to go on without me, tell Silver, Angel, Julie and Gold what happened here... at the point where we entered there will be a woman waiting for you, she will provide you safe passage out of the city...she...she is also my mother please Rikki tell.....tell my mother I love her."

He turned his gaze back to Alex and Travis.

"So, now what? It seems no matter what happens here, someone dies."

Fearless Love

Years
    Rikki herself was beginning to get slightly annoyed by the events of the night. Both Josh and Alex were both in the room now. She growled a little.

"Josh! Leave Travis alone. Please. This is my problem. I will deal with it. Josh. What are you doing here? I specifically told you to stay out of trouble. You shouldn't be here." she yelled.

She looked from all of them. She was going to say something to Alex, but she bit her tongue. Though after a minute, she knew she had to say something.

"Alex. Please don't, Both of you, stop it. Nobody is getting hurt here. Do you three understand me. This is my bedroom, there will be no bloodshed here, understood?" Rikki said, and knew that her voice was quivering.

She was too tired to be yelling. She was too tired to fight.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    Travis still smiled. He looked over at Rikki, then back at Josh.

"You really are a fool, angel. You came here to rescue this one? I do believe she came on her own accord, if I am not mistaken. She wanted to come here. Think about it, would you really kill me, and then yourself die, only to have Rikki die as well? Because that is what will happen. Rikki will die, if I die. Your actions will most likely be blamed on her, your recklessness, the fact an outsider like yourself was even here, all of that would be blamed on Rikki, and if there was even a slightest chance she wouldn't have died before, there won't be after you've killed me." Travis smiled, satisfied with his answer.

"Killing me won't save Rikki, it will doom her." Travis said. Alex remained silent. He took a look at the people in the room, at Raike, Rikki, then Josh, then Travis. Alex waited to see what happened, gripping his sword even tighter.

Alex looked at Rikki, then shook his head.

"I won't let up, unless Josh does, Rikkilyn. If my brother is harmed, heads will roll, and I'll start with this one's. If he wants to stop this, then let him put down his weapon first."

Travis smiled behind his sunglasses, looking at all the people in the room. Alex focused only on Josh.

Fearless Love

Years
    Rikki growled again. "You're right Alex. Jsoh, stop it. Right now, I am ordering you to stop it." she raised her hand. "You are going to go back to Earth, you are not going to hurt anyone, or I swear on my life, that I will kill myself, right here, right now. I would have done it before, but Silver stopped me. Now I am not in the mood Josh. I know you mean well, but I don't want your help."

She held her hand over her arm, prepared to clench it if she needed to. She hoped she could concince him. But she would do it, if she had to.

Back