• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Darkness Rises Again: A HP RP [OOC/SU thread] *Revived*

Quest

Veteran Roleplayer
Years
    • Seen Jan 6, 2023
    Don't worry, the holidays are just getting over so I'll give some slack to those who haven't posted. Let's just hope they will soon.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    But I do wonder if this RP will continue? A HP RP would be fun to have on these forums :3 and I would like to join later on if it stays alive

Whistle A Tune

Keep breathing
    Years
  • Yes, agreed. This needs to survive...! You should join, RHCP, and together we'll keep it alive ^.^ jk... but I've been waiting for someone to respond for quite a duration now...can I just ignore her and move forward with my posts? :3

Quest

Veteran Roleplayer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 6, 2023
    *Sigh* Could everyone who wants to stay in this RP post here and tell me. I'll be sending a VM to the players but if no one wants to stay I'll restart sign-ups.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    I probably won't be staying in this, sorry to say. Good luck.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I would join, but I'm too busy to keep up with my current RPs even ;; School... ugh.

Quest

Veteran Roleplayer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 6, 2023
    Hmm, well we have 8 more open spots now. HunterZero and SuperVegeta have left as well. For those still here, post! It's the only way to keep this RP going.

RyanRoksXD

Pokemon Hunger Games Tribute
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2012
    I'll be staying, I'll post again right now if I can muster up a post :P

Back