• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Darkrai, Shaymin or Arceus?

Darkrai, Shaymin or Arceus

• Total voters
    Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2008
    I have all three - thanks to being skived off by my big brother:disappoin

But if I had to choose between one I'd pick Shaymin, just because he resembles Mew, Celebi, Jirachi and Manaphy/Phione in terms of what they are, not Ubers, but cutes... Or whatever...

Vendour

Water & Fire Pokemon Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2014
    Definitely Darkrai. Shaymin is so lame. Arceus looks odd- what in the world is that thing around his belly?

EDIT. I've changed my mind. After looking at Arceus a bit longer, I realized how great and majestic and graceful-looking he is. He's amazing. Too bad I can't change my vote.

Last edited:

Ársa

k.
    Years
    Shaymin, because it isn't too uber for the uber tier...lol

Arcues = n00b battles to the extreme on PBR
    Drakrai = Common move set, n00b pokemon to the extreme on PBR
    Shaymin = Celebi Standard, ok move set, without being extroadinary

~M51

ultradarkrai

treeco tre
    Years
    i cant believe so few of you voted arceus

arceus is god

he can be any type if you have enough plates that thing on his belly is something he needs to change types

i like darkrai too hes cool

i dont like shaymin though hes unappealing

hes as unappealing as spyro and crash bandicoot games

J-Rad

In ur comp h4xing ur interwebz
    Years
    Shaymin, because it isn't too uber for the uber tier...lol

Arcues = n00b battles to the extreme on PBR
    Drakrai = Common move set, n00b pokemon to the extreme on PBR
    Shaymin = Celebi Standard, ok move set, without being extroadinary

~M51

i would say the exact samething I do like how Darkrai looks thougth

pkmnmaster69

When will this day end?
    Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2020
    Arceus= Okay so what if it has the hardest base stats and you can catch it at lvl.80 and im not a fan of it
    Shaymin=I dont really like shaymin it has crappy movesets and i think that it has low base stats compare to darkarai and arceus.
    Darkrai=Okay darkrai is alright but im not really into that pokemon much

Aruseus Rider

Areseus Master
    Years
    I voted for Arceus. I...just think he looks really majestic and is awesome.(Bleh...:\...Check out my username...It's Arceus in Japanese...)
    Darkrai is pretty cool on my standards, I just like Arceus better.
    But if you could vote for two,I'd vote for him.
    Shaymin to me looks like a bush hedgehog thingymajig.Don't ask why.

EmpoleMew

Lunatic Lunar Rabbit
    Years
    I voted Shaymin. Why?

Arceus: Can become every type, but can't learn all TMs? To me, it seems obsolete to that beautiful pink kitten. (Mew, in case you didn't realise)

Darkrai: It's up there on my favorites list, but it seems like a n00b's Pokemon. Why do I say that? Dark Void puts both opponents to sleep with an acurracy of 80%. Then it kicks in its Bad Dreams ability which eats away at them like a burn, while it Dream Eats or just attacks. Movie Darkrai is just wow. Roar of Time, Spacial Rend, Dark Void 16 levels early and Nightmare. Uberz pwnage 2 da max.

Now Shaymin on the other hand. Its small, falls under the category of legendary cuties and the pwnage of Seed Flare. Its peaceful cry and the chance to lower the opponent's Sp. Attk with Seed Flare. The final statement: Super Cutes will pwn you all! Bwa ha ha ha ha ha haaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

MissMegano

not-so innocent saint
    Years
    I really don't like any of them. I miss the old legendaries. But eh, if I had to pick one, I'd pick Darkrai. I would think Shaymin, but he's just a lame wannabe mew. As for Arceus, the power's great, but why'd they have to give it to such an ugly thing? Yeah, I have no complaints about Darkrai. ....I still miss Zapdos and Mewtwo and Suicune, though...

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    I'd have to say Darkrai simply because of the eternal nightmare thing which is just awesome. Darkrai doesn't look bad either and I love Dark Void. :3
    arceus is so lame it can't even kill PIE (PM me if u want to know what that means...)
    Actually, Arceus counters PIE quite effectively with Extremespeed which is quite common on it. Ghost type Arceus is immune to Endeavor and any Arceus with Leftovers spells out "Fail" to PIE. ._.

Adelaide-Amber

-|Fashion Statement Suicide|-
    Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2008
    i'd have to go with shaymin... i fell in love with that lil critter the second i saw it!! i think it's absolutely adorable ^_^'

it's a hard choice though, because i do think arceus is pretty cool. i thought it was very weird at first, but then liked it when i started looking at it more. and the sprite really sucks, so i kinda drew my own that's very similar to the original but i like it better and thought that the pokemon had potential to look very cool. i can't wait to see it in a movie or something.

darkrai... yeah, cool moves and everything, but i just like the other two better.

Back