• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Darkstar:Road To Dreams

Who should be the champion?

• Zorthan

Votes: 10 32.3%
  • Eleana

Votes: 3 9.7%
  • Riley

Votes: 9 29.0%
  • Razor

Votes: 9 29.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
Years
What!
This is your hack and you don't know who did the maps or scripts?
You should really redo them then shouldn't you?
And I'm not being rude I am being honest and voicing my opinion.
And I know James doesn't like you but that wasn't a flaming post from my view that was just voicing his opinion. xD

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 29, 2024
This is not my hack,read the intro,before posting.
Thats why i don't know who made the maps.
And if you were really kind to read my reply to surfs post,you'd see that i'm scheduling a remapping.
And what is a flaming post look like?Huh?You're covering him.Humph. :\

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
Years
Well it is your hack you just took it over from him.
Sheesh.
You take offence too easily I'd be happy if someone posted something like that because it will help you to improve as a hacker.
A flaming post is not being constructive and just saying how bad it is. Whereas I see that James has tried to help you in that post as have I.
I am not covering him.

Noob.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 29, 2024
Yeah.....whatever you say......
And if you want the constructive critizm in your hack,''to help you be a good hacker'',you'll have it.
I see you're old buddies.If you were me,what you'd think about this?Huh?
And you think he was trying to help me?By insulting me like this?

And the matter that i don't know english well doesn't give you the right to call me ''noob''.You're very rude.Again.

And thats right.Lets see him talking by himself?Or he aint got the guts to say it?

colcolstyles

Yours truly
Years
Alright, I'm going to try to offer some constructive advise in a way that hopefully won't come off as a flame to you. But for future reference, none of the posts by S.U.R.F or Goodies were flames. You have a tendency to immediately assume that people hate you when, in reality, they are only trying to help.
Alright, I (PERSONALLY) didn't like the tiles because of ineffective use and poor (I know how you react to that word, but please don't) palettes. There were also a few cases of movement permissions errors where I could walk over hills and such. The scripting (which I find it odd that you don't know who did it (you claim that it's not your hack in your defense but I clearly saw something along the lines of Darkstar: Road to Dreams by Ray Maverick)) is mediocre with text falling off the edges of textboxes and overall poor (there it is again!) grammar.

I know it'll be a stretch but please try to take this post as a friendly suggestion, not an open insult. At least try.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Dec 16, 2013
Screenshots

pokemontwilightrtd4qv3.png
Lolz, his floating. You shouldn't make re-coloures, they're not original. Anyway, it looks good. >_<

Master Terrador

Mostly Dead
Years
colcolstyles said:
Alright, I'm going to try to offer some constructive advise in a way that hopefully won't come off as a flame to you. But for future reference, none of the posts by S.U.R.F or Goodies were flames. You have a tendency to immediately assume that people hate you when, in reality, they are only trying to help.
Alright, I (PERSONALLY) didn't like the tiles because of ineffective use and poor (I know how you react to that word, but please don't) palettes. There were also a few cases of movement permissions errors where I could walk over hills and such. The scripting (which I find it odd that you don't know who did it (you claim that it's not your hack in your defense but I clearly saw something along the lines of Darkstar: Road to Dreams by Ray Maverick)) is mediocre with text falling off the edges of textboxes and overall poor (there it is again!) grammar.

I know it'll be a stretch but please try to take this post as a friendly suggestion, not an open insult. At least try.

Ok...I see that you are being nicer about it...Than S.U.R.F or Goodies...And...Ray...You don't know who Scripts in your team...According to your list...It was GoldxLight...no...I suggest you take the bad tileset up with Archon & Darklight...They insert the tiles...But thank you for being friendlier...:)

@Regigigas~Where...:\

EDIT~You mean the sprites...Right...

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 29, 2024

Its ok,this is the kind of critizm i want to hear.Have you any suggestions?
Cause i don't know nothing about pallets.....
and where did you see ''by Ray Maverick''?What do i have to write in a banner?Made by Kaizer-X and Ray Maverick?:\ too long.

uillian

Need Beta tester? Found one.XD
Years
  • Seen Aug 28, 2012
this game must be better than the other previous versions

Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2020
First person who continues arguing or starts a new random argument in this thread gets infracted. :3

Flandre Scarlet

Free your mind.
Years
Sorry to bother you, Ray Maverick, but you forgot to add Clonex25 to your credits list. Because, in your video, you are using his music battle theme.

Anyway, I like the tiles and pals. Keep up the good work.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 29, 2024
Thanks for the info,and sorry,i don't know what you're talking about,my music editor just did.(-_-)

Back