• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Darmanitan vs Chandelure

Toony

Poopsmear.
    Years
    I like both, but I use Darmanitan more often the Chandelure, even though I know that Chandelure has better sweeping potential. I also tend to have unusually large amounts of physical attackers. Overall I do like Chandelure better, but I'd rather use Darmanitan, because I like his movesets more, and I'd rather use a Reuniclus over Chandelure, just because Reuniclus has a beast ability(IMO).

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 21, 2021
    I prefer Darmanitan, I have one in my team and it's a beast. I like Chandelure too, I'm considering using it if I ever get Black.

Years
    I like Chandelure. It is cool and spooky. I like how it is ghost and fire type. It learns awesome attacks. I really like it.

Years
    I like Chandelure. It is cool and spooky. I like how it is ghost and fire type. It learns awesome attacks. I really like it.

Chandelure is great too! So spooky. Darmanitan just isn't up my ally (especially it's really slow Zen Mode!)

176StantonStreet

Little Mons†er
    Years
    I used Darmanitan in the beginning, all the way through the E4.. But then I realized how much I liked Chandelure, who I've replaced Darmanitan with :D

JP

wut?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 13, 2019
    Tough choice really. These two are some of my favorites from this generation. I tend to favor Ghost type Pokemon, so naturally I'm going to pick Chandelure. Darmanitan is just as awesome in my book though, especially with the Zen ability it has. So interesting, I haven't had a chance to use it yet, but I look forward to it.

JRoe

Grass Type Lover
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2011
    I love both of them, personally, and actually use the both of them in my main team, and they are both my two highest levels. They are both just awesome, and I love them both.

King Gumball

Haven't been here for ages...
    Years
    I like Chandular a LOT better. Darminitan is really ugly and has no elbows. The blue form is equally as ugly, though I prefer it atm. I have a Chandular on my team, and it is sexy. I generally like special attackers more than physical pokemon anyway. I love Darumaka though!

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    It's a good thing I chose Tepig as a starter or else I'd be totally undecided between the other two great Unova fire-types. Darmanitan is just physically beastly while Chandelure is more stylish and specially beastly. XD

I'm still undecided to be honest, but since I've already got Emboar as my resident fire-type, I can raise both of them during the post-game. :D

Is it just me, or was Unova really nice to the fire-type after Sinnoh screwed us to hell and back? XD

tinq

(′・ω・`)ノ こんにちは。
    Years
    I prefer Chandelure. I like Daramanitan too, but Chandelure pleases my eyes more.
    And it's shiny version is super awesome.

Back