• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Date or Dump!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • *Faints* Yes!!!! DATE! Of all of the game thrones actors this is the one I would really love to meet and date in real life. The North Remembers! Yes, I can't stress this enough. Date!

Tyrion Lannister?

Last edited:
    Years
  • He wouldn't do it if he had you to love!

I'd say dump Iwan, he might be cool but I associate him too heavily with Ramsay, I have literally had nightmares about this character.

Pedro Pascal?

Years
  • I had to google to make sure she was of age first, she still looks super young! Since everything checks out I guess date, at least as friends. I think she's a great actress and likeable.

Tom Wlaschiha?

Years
  • Darn, I was hoping you would not want Tom so I could have him all to myself!

Anyway, yes date Jack Gleeson. He's cute and smart and seems polite in interviews unlike the brat he plays.

Sophie Turner?

Years
  • He's handsome in Lord of the Rings and was around 43-45 at that time. He's 59 now and that's old for me but I guess I would still date him.

Ian Somerhalder

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back