• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Date or Dump!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Age 122
    • Seen Jan 27, 2019
    Date, he's the first president, and one of the many men who fought for America's independence. I'm not gay and there is a considerable age difference of 200 something years or so but I'd still date him.

Draco Malfoy

Last edited:
    Years
  • I will date the actor who played Draco Malfoy but dump the fictional character.

Elijah Wood

Years
  • I feel sorta like XNaut. I would have dated Alan Rickman who played him, but I think I would dump the fictional character Snape. Yes, he can love deeply but he also holds grudges.

Fred Weasley?

Years
  • I would date the actor who played Fred Weasley but dump the fictional character. I remember the character was too much of a prankster and I'm not a fan of pranks.

Enrique Iglesias

Years
  • I guess date, she's a bit more of a stickler for rules than I would like, but intelligent and loyal is always good and she took a stand on issues she cared about like the whole equality for house elves thing.

Neville Longbottom?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back