• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dawn of Champions

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    I guess there's almost always a new default for me when a new forum style is released. I am now looooooooooving this forum style! Teehee~ It should also make night reading way easier.

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
  • I expected this to be a Dawn based theme lol. I won't use it since I'm not a fan of darker skins, but it's nice and simple, something all themes should be like.

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    WOW! I'm actually impressed with this skin. Very, very, pleased *switches default*

Kenshin5

Wanderer
    Years
  • ^ Isn't Red the one in the middle?

Green, Silver, Red, Wallace, and N.. I believe is how the banner goes, I could be wrong.

ANYWAY, this theme

THIS
    THEME.

UNF.

I haven't used anything besides The Johto Elite since that one came out, except for switching occasionally for a day or a few hours, but I've kept this one since it was visible, and it'll likely keep it for awhile. I love dark themes. <3 Also, black/blue is awesome.
    I think the one in the middle is Steven.

Blue, Lance, Steven, Wallace, Cynthia is how the banner goes.
    Red is a champion you battle right after the Elite Four? I don't remember that. @_@
    Red is more of a former Champ when you face him at Mt. Silver in GSC/HGSS.

And on topic of the theme it looks pretty awesome. Lance why so serious xD.

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • I really like this one the dark colors are really cool(though makes darker text harder to read) . It really goes well with my current sig/theme. I might switch between this and "Snivy's Holiday" since that's probably my favorite

Back