• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dawn's Pokemon (Spoilers!)

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    As it has been seen, Dawn's Piloswine has evolved into Mamoswine like we all guessed it would...but there is a slight problem, Mamoswine refuses to obey Dawn...So how do u think it will end up obeying her later on?
    Also, how do u think it shall be used in contests?

Last edited by a moderator:

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
    She'll do what every trainer does, she will work with Mamoswine until it obeys her commands again. It just needs work. As for contests, she can pull off the generic ice appeals we've seen hundreds of times...Or be creative and teach it new moves like earthquake and scare the judges.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    Yeah I know what you mean, how long do u think it might take her though to fully control it? as long as ash took ya think?

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    Well, any poke the crew has will eventually befriend one of them... That would be cool if Mamoswine does Earthquake to scare the judges! XD

Years
    NAh i dont think it will take as long as ash and charizard only because i think people got annnoyed with charizard and i do not she the point in making the same mistake twice

This is just a therory but i reckon dawn's mamoswine will obey her just in time for the next pokemon contest she will use is and they will become the best of friends and he/she will be her best battling pokemon replacing Ambipom

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    REPLACING AMBIPOM...I know her mamoswine will be tough, but after they bond with each other and mamoswine obeys...do u really think they will take the spot light off og ambipom like that???

SethCullen

Catastrophe.
    Years
    Wow that was fast. Just like a week ago it was Piloswine.

I think its going to give her trouble during a contest, but when the judges are going to end her performance its gonna come through.

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
    NAh i dont think it will take as long as ash and charizard only because i think people got annnoyed with charizard and i do not she the point in making the same mistake twice

I agree, the anime really has nothing to gain from another disobeying, overpowered Pokemon. But all we can do it pray that Mamoswine reconnects with Dawn quickly.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    I wish Mamowsine was much nicer...
    And I have no idea how she is going to be using Mamowsine for contests...maybe the battling part?

DonRoyale

Get on my choppa!
    Years
    Mamoswine is going to be the stuff of nightmares. Just watch.

That thing is ballistic...it tired to murder the gang after beating Team Rocket, and pretty much savagely tore through all of the attacks Piplup threw at it.

Excuse me while I hide in a corner...from how scary Mamo is. O.O

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    Yes, the way they portayed Mamoswine, it kinda makes ppl fearful of it...lol...YIKES, I have one...
    Well, I hope she connects with it fast, because I would really like for her to enter it in this next coming up contest...I know it'll be hard for some to take down...

Years
    @Thread title: Spoiler much? >>;

Manmoo will begin to obey Hikari in enough time. We'll probably have an episode centered around it in a few weeks, with a cheesy training montage, and everything will be hunky-dory again.

Unown_

Sep.2003 - Mar.2010. Resigned
    Years
    Quick_Kid, I've took the liberty to change the topic of this thread.
    Events that has yet to occur in the dub are to placed with spoiler warning. There are members that doesn't like to be spoiled.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    oh yeah, I should have done that a long time ago...hope u all do not hate me now...but thank you unknown... Oh and everyone, it's okay we can go back to the topic of this post now...

lol

Years
    I think it will just happen like every other diobeying pokemon an attack will come straghit at it Dawn will try and save it it learns that dawn loves it and then everything will be just as normal and we will hard see ambipom fighting anymore because like seriously why fight with ambipom if you can fight with a mamoswine

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
    I really do not think that is so true...but who knows...
    I am not completely sure I agree.
    On the one hand:
    All Buneary does is do appeals with ice Beam, so it forces Dawn to teach it something else
    On the other:
    Buneary will then become useless.

Back