• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dawn's Pokemon

Shiny

content creator on twitch
    Years
    I saw a thread about Ash & what Pokemon you think he would have by the end of Sinnoh, so I though, what Pokemon do I think Dawn will of caught by the end of Sinnoh?

I think by the end of it this would be her pokemon;

Prinplup
    Lopunny
    Pachirisu (With Prof. Oak)
    Ambipom
    Swinub (With Prof. Oak)
    Cherrim
    Maybe Eevee, (Which laters evolves into Espeon or Leafeon)

Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2010
    Dawn definitely needs a grass type.
    I think a Cherrim would suit her the most. I could imagine a Leafeon going to someone else. Like Nando. Or Max in the furthest, most irrational extreme of my imagination.

Vernikova

Banned
    Years
    She won't get a Prinplup. She already said she wouldn't evolve it in one episode. Besides, Piplup is practically on the same level of popularity as Pikachu, making it the second mascot of pokémon.

Roronoa Zolo

Three Sword Master
    Years
    She won't get a Prinplup. She already said she wouldn't evolve it in one episode. Besides, Piplup is practically on the same level of popularity as Pikachu, making it the second mascot of pokémon.

Noooooooooooooooooooooo >.<
    I hate the annoying penguin.
    It takes the Dawn's other pokemons spotlight, like Pachirisu >.<
    I want PACHIRISU!!!!!!!!! *calls whoever is in charge of the pokemon animes*

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Piplup
    Loppuny
    *Cherrim
    Pachirisu
    Ambipom
    Swinub

Years
    Empoleon (Well, May's Blaziken evolved during the Battle Frontier season so if Dawn goes to the Battle Frontier or something similar I'm sure she'll get an Empoleon)
    Lopunny
    Ambipom
    Mamoswine (I think that's the reaspn she made to catch a Swinub, just to have something in comparison to Ash's Gliscor)
    Pachurisu
    and... erm... Something from Generation 5 (just to be in comparison with May's Munchlax)

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2016
    Piplup
    Lopunny
    Pachirisu
    Ambipom
    Swinub
    Cherrim-Well maybe,it really does match her though.

Her Buneary has been getting spotlight recently,an evolutioncoming? Maybe...

PorygonSquared

He's Supposed To Be Dead!!!
    Years
    I can see Pachirisu evolving to showcase the 5th gen because in the games Pachirisu is terrible stat-wise and Game Freak would probably want to give it at least some battling potential. I can also predict Leafeon to mirror May's Glaceon, but then again I also predicted she would get a Snorunt like Ash which would evolve into Froslass.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    What if she came upon a Charizard or something, that would be different, unexpected, and wrong but she needs some power on her team, maybe a dratini.

Arumus

Insert user title here..
    Years
    I found her Piplup so annoying, the voice and the cocky attitude. Stealing Pikachu's spotlight, basicly the Pokémon logo.

Dawn needs some power like May got, Blaziken, Venasaur and then the all round Wartortle. I don't watch the Sinnoh Anime, but I know that she needs a tough Pokémon the little slag. It'd be awesome for her to get a really ugly Pokémon, would make it interesting. I might make a 'Kill Piplup' Campaign.

PB.

'PB
    Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2011
    Well,

Piplup
    Lopbunny
    Piloswine
    Ambipom

As for Pachirisu:

Spoiler:

Roronoa Zolo

Three Sword Master
    Years
    Well,

Piplup
    Lopbunny
    Piloswine
    Ambipom

As for Pachirisu:

Spoiler:

If what you said is true, I will never forgive Dawn >.<

Vernikova

Banned
    Years
    Empoleon (Well, May's Blaziken evolved during the Battle Frontier season so if Dawn goes to the Battle Frontier or something similar I'm sure she'll get an Empoleon)

Why would the creators evolve a pokémon that is bringing them in so much money in Japan?

Serrah

→ Kaori's Alt
    Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2016
    She probably won't evolve piplup...and if she does she won't for a long time...
    she has a great coordinating team just the way it is.

Roronoa Zolo

Three Sword Master
    Years
    She probably won't evolve piplup...and if she does she won't for a long time...
    she has a great coordinating team just the way it is.

Agree but, she doesnt rotate her team >.<
    Its always that Overused penguin.
    We haven't seen Buneary, Pachirisu, Ambipom for a loooooong time.

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    Seriously, give me a break, all the people above. Piplup is virtually the co-star of Diamond and Pearl. I mean, who doesn't love a cute cuddly blue penguin with a sassy attitude and very strong powers. Dawn would be dead without that cute penguin, plus, it's the sassy attitude that keeps the show alive.

Also, Cherrim will fit well with Dawn, and yes, Pachirisu go 2 gu byebye :classic:

Back