• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Challenge: [Day Three] - PEWTER CITY - Battle against Brock!

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
  • Day 3 - PEWTER CITY - Battle against Brock!

[Day Three] - PEWTER CITY - Battle against Brock!

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Welcome to Day Three of the Kanto Festival! In this event, all you have to do, is post an in-game log of you defeating Brock in the Pokemon Games! You play Pokemon Red, Yellow, Blue, Green, LeafGreen and FireRed, and make a thread on this sub-board for it.

There, you can post a Let's Play of you playing these games. Once you've reach and defeated Brock, you can take a in game screenshot of you after you've won, or you can simply post a log about your battle with Brock and what happened.

After you've done all that, post in this thread, with the link of your Let's Play! If you do so, you'll be able to win prizes!

Prizes only if you're in Adventures of Pokemon:

Omanyte (Shiny/LG&FR) or
    Kabuto (Shiny/LG&FR) +
    50 Gems

Prizes for anyone who participates:

Regular Prize Ticket​

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • CodeHelmet

Banned
    Years
  • You guys, please don't post it here. Please do what the OP says and make a Let's Play thread of it and link it back here, mmkay?

If you're unsure about what constitutes LPs, you can take a look at this example: https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=409522

You'd need to provide more info, like the status of your Teams, The game you're playing, and a little bit more commentary.

Ahh my bad. :15: moment yet again. I'll add more flavor in a Let's Play later tonight because I actually plan to start over on another NFE run.

Link: Code's Yellow playthrough. What's scary is that my battle with Brock was virtually identical to the battle I had last week... I'm not lying lmao.

Last edited:

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Ahh my bad. :15: moment yet again. I'll add more flavor in a Let's Play later tonight because I actually plan to start over on another NFE run.

Link: Code's Yellow playthrough. What's scary is that my battle with Brock was virtually identical to the battle I had last week... I'm not lying lmao.

Nicely done! Now, which do you choose: Omanyte, or Kabuto?

CodeHelmet

Banned
    Years
  • Nicely done! Now, which do you choose: Omanyte, or Kabuto?

Neither because I don't have FRLG :15: I'll take the Gems though. Figure someone else who has the game would appreciate it. Of the two, I'd do Omanyte because it's got a pretty wicked Special in Generation 1.

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Neither because I don't have FRLG :15: I'll take the Gems though. Figure someone else who has the game would appreciate it. Of the two, I'd do Omanyte because it's got a pretty wicked Special in Generation 1.

Oh, nonono, they are Pokemon for Adventures of Pokemon. o:

Back