• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daydreaming...

MegaSlowBro.

泣かないで。
    Years
    I'm not sure if there's another thread like this, if so, my humblest apologies.

When/If you daydream, do you stare at something/someone? If, so where? At home, school, etc? I usually daydream at dinner =p while chewing, I stare at the food or the microwave.

Zebeedoo

Always remember to smile. ~
    Years
    I daydream. A lot. I tend to look at an object straight ahead of me, like the door handle. xD I usualy find myself daydreaming in school the most.

Tree_x

Breeder
    Years
    I daydream tons i just stare at whatever happens to be there but i'm not actually aware of what i'm looking at. Sometimes i accidently start staring at someone and they ask me to stop.

Haha i remember one time i was zoned out on a day dream and i just so happened to be in the direction of this guy and he comes over to me and hes like so i noticed you looking at me interested totally ruining my train of thought! and i was like huh? no! i was day dreaming sorry

Moltres111

<- Serious business.
    Years
    yeah, I daydream.

Usually when i'm at school and i'm really bored. I just stare at something.

I can't really see what i'm looking at though.. my thoughts gets in my way, so I don't really pay attention to what my eyes are seeing. =p

reyzn

Years
    I daydream in class and when I'm driving :S.
    I usually stare ahead and it can freak my friends out if they think I'm creeping on them xD

Years
    • Age 31
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    I daydream a lot. Usually just about random pointless things.

But I hate when I am staring at someone and I don't realize it. Then when I become alive again, they are looking at me like.."The hell?"

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
    I used to daydream so much in 5th grade that my teacher would make a nasty remark for every time I do.

After that, I stopped. It happens to other people, though. I always catch one person staring into space... while staring at me.

Koope

Rainbowlicious!
    Years
    I daydream in school ... alot >.>
    I also happen to daydream when I listen to music alot, half the time I don't even relize I'm doing it .. It's kinda like I'm half asleep >.>

It's really awkward when I relize I'm staring at someone .. especially when they are looking back at me lmao.

Throat

Oldschool pokemon
    Years
    Sometimes I start to think to myself, I think I just have an empty look in the eye.

Droidz

¬‿¬
    Years
    Why do my daydreams end before the really sexy part?

Okay seriously,I'm usually looking at somebody when im daydreaming even though it has nothing to do with that person i just have a habit of doing it.

Ayselipera

I really don't think anyone daydreams more then me. While I do listen in school I usually end up incorporating whatever I'm learning into a daydream. I'd say I daydream the most when I go into my bed at the end of the day. I just sit there and think of all sorts of things until I fall asleep and then I end up actually dreaming about my daydreams.

Also no I don't stare at people while I'm off in thought~

Years
    "Daydreaming" and "zoning out" are two separate deals, imo.

Like, daydreaming is something you're imagining while not paying attention and zoning out is when you're just out of it.

I daydream about my girlfriend allllll the time. =P I also daydream songs playing in my head, that's always fun. And I've zoned out at a few awkward times, lol. Nothing too bad though, most times it's when people assume I'm staring. Thankfully that doesn't happen too often.

Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2023
    Why do my daydreams end before the really sexy part?

lmao, that is so true o_o

I daydream quite a bit... I have so many things going on in my head..
    I Zone Out equally as much as i day dream. I get snapped at way too much when i zone out because im most likely not paying attention..

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 20, 2020
    When I daydream, I pretty much zone out. My eyes blank, my stare endless, and I never move them. Nobody notices though, yay for school!

michele

☮ & ♥
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2010
    daydreaming makes up about 95% of my day. i'm not really sure if i just stare at someone or not - i never notice. x]

Saltare.

Brain bangin'
    Years
    I daydream all the time. Today in social studies, I was daydreaming and I asked the teacher to repeat what she said and she was like "You weren't paying attention?" and I was like "Yeah," and she was like "Why?" so my response was, "I was daydreaming because your class is so boring."

I got detention for that...haha.

But I love to daydream. It gives me ideas to write when I get home from school.

Years
    I zone out frequently and usually without ever noticing that I did, and quite often I'll have no memory of it afterwards...XD; Usually, looking out the window into the sky or the greenery is my preferred destination of the daydream glare. The times that I zone out usually begins with a deep thought that interests me more than whatever the current situation is.

SereneMidnight

Midnight Rider
    Years
    I usually do it at school when I'm really bored, and willing to kill some time by pretending to look at the whiteboard. I usually think about my future projects into my fanfic series, Advent: Legacy. I usually think about spinoffs to the third episode to find out how this character came to be or how the main characters got to Kyoto, Japan in the distant future... *starts daydreaming. Back in 5 minutes*

Back