• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: DCC: Hail Frank Ocean

Cay

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2022
    for real =[ hopefully 2017 will go a bit lighter on our hearts. rest in peace gene wilder

dad

big poppa
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 13, 2018
    i never buy full albums but i'm really contemplating buying frank ocean's blonde

Cay

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2022
    i never buy full albums but i'm really contemplating buying frank ocean's blonde

it will be the best decision of ur life trust me. i can hit ya up with a DL if u need jus hmu

i always buy albums so Apple Music is a great thing for me. i always get emotional whenever that 10 dollars magically is swept outta my bank account tho =[

dad

big poppa
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 13, 2018
    it will be the best decision of ur life trust me. i can hit ya up with a DL if u need jus hmu

i always buy albums so Apple Music is a great thing for me. i always get emotional whenever that 10 dollars magically is swept outta my bank account tho =[

ayyye i might just take you up on that offer.

i keep hearing about apple music and idk about it. i've always been a free pandora listener so spending $5 a month is a big commitment for me. if you decide to discontinue apple music all of your albums disappear right?

Cay

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2022
    ayyye i might just take you up on that offer.

i keep hearing about apple music and idk about it. i've always been a free pandora listener so spending $5 a month is a big commitment for me. if you decide to discontinue apple music all of your albums disappear right?

u can get a program to transfer all ur stuff to another platform to you (but a few songs get lost, sadly). i moved from spotify to AM and all my stuff was saved =]

Reactions: dad
    Back