• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Death Metal Fan, Also Plays Pokemon

Years
  • Hey, I just joined this site and it looks pretty cool so far. I'm an avid fan of Lamb of God, Children of Bodom, Necrophagist, Slayer, Rush, Metallica, Megadeth, and Dream Theater. I also like Pokemon, which doesn't go well with that list. I hope this community is much better than most forums sites, seeing as they all have something bad to say, and most of them are spamming trolls.

Also, R.I.P, King of Pop! 1958-2009.

Pokedra

Retired
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2016
    Welcome to PC, Lamb of Bodom!

Have fun, stay active and remember to read the rules.

That's a lot of favourite bands XD

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • Listening to Slayer + Playing Pokémon = One crazy combination. XD;

That aside, there have actually been a few new members mention the fact that they were interested in Metal and/or Death Metal music in their own introductions. You're surely not alone.

There's bound to be the occasional spamming troll, but otherwise PC is pretty great. Do enjoy yourself. (b'')b

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
  • Hi, I live in Ottawa :P

There's a lot of Torontoians here too! Welcome to and enjoy PC!

Tuesday

Will always be Tuesday.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2009
    Hello new PC Member!. XD. Welcome to PokeCommunity. :>. Hope you have fun in here. Enjoy!

SuperBob

Professor Bob
    Years
  • Wooo! I am a Death Metal Fan too. :o

Thanks for registering at PokeCommunity!! We are glad you have chosen to be a part of our community and we hope you enjoy your stay. Also, be sure to read the rules to stay out of trouble and that ensures fun too. :)

if you really like PokeCommunity so much and you want to show your support, you can donate a little money by clicking on the donate button in the nav bar

For more information, you can visit this link: https://www.pokecommunity.com/misc.ph...ate=supporters

All the best,
    The PokeCommunity Forums!

Circa

The Strings of Love.
    Years
  • Hello there. Im new aswell. Anyways. xD. Welcome to PokeCommmunity. Hope you have fun in here like meh. :]]]

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Welcome man!

Alexi is God! I love Bodom. Well and all the other bands you mentioned!
    In Flames are my fvourite band!

Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2011
    Hey, I'm new here too, and also a metal fan :-) although I'm more metalcore than metal. I'm loving your username by the way, a mix of Lamb Of God, and Children Of Bodom if my presumption is correct? I love both, especially Bed Of Razors by COB. Have fun at the Pokecommunity :-)

Back