• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Death's Haunted Poké Center

Status
Not open for further replies.

valor555

The Only Light in the Deep Sea
Years
  • why does everyone use jirachi as filler XD this is like the 3rd or 4th time someone has it makes me feel bad because i use crap

Death_Mande

Avenged Sevenfold.
    Years
  • Thanks a lot mate

~feels this post up~

Your welcome mate ^^

ok cool. you gonna be able to trade tonight?

Yeah I've been in Wi-Fi for a while now. Use my Pearl FC mate ^^

why does everyone use jirachi as filler XD this is like the 3rd or 4th time someone has it makes me feel bad because i use crap

Lmao, Celebi's better than Jirachi IMO. Jirachi's a very common event PKMN if you ask me x.x

JFK

hey there
    Years
  • ha oh my bad. i thought you were trading with those guys first >.< i'll be on in two minutes!

valor555

Years
  • lol jirachi is like the ratatta of events lol
    >.< i almost spilled my eggs all over my DS during our trade lol

Death_Mande

Avenged Sevenfold.
    Years
  • ha oh my bad. i thought you were trading with those guys first >.< i'll be on in two minutes!

Lmao I was, until a few minutes ago x.x Well, I'm going to Chain a Shinx and then trade and then off to bed, if I can sleep. So yeah, good night everyone xD

EDIT: Killing me x.x

@Valor: LMAO! And yeah, I really don't like Jirachi. Next thing you know Joey has one x.x

Years
  • Im interested in the following
    Shiny Rattata
    Nature: Adamant
    IV's: 31|31|31|31|31|31
    Moves: Tackle|Quick Attack|Endeavor|Sucker Punch
    Ability: Guts
    << im willing to trade anything in my thread for this.

I'm also interested in the shiny iv'd pidgey, shiny flawless eevee(i dont care what nature) and shiny ev'd mamoswine

check my thread, id trade almost anything in my thread for these.
    the link is in my sig( if it redirects you to pakos super store then it went to the wrong place its suppose to send you to The Dr. Mauskuits Fantasikum of pokemon and other addictions)

uskelly

Pokemon Master
    Years
    • MN
    • Seen Jun 4, 2011
    You could probbably make anything on my thread but CMT for your Shiny Abra, Adamant Rayquaza, and Flawless UT Lv 1 Rotom? xDDD

latioslegends

What worries you masters you
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2019
    I really don't know, as I have a huge trade to do with Jin-Roh ^^

Ah well would it be possible to do before Thursday? I gotta head out for vacation then. XD

Death_Mande

Avenged Sevenfold.
    Years
  • thanks for the pokes!

fillllerrrrr

No worries mate, take good care of them ^^

Im interested in the following
    Shiny Rattata
    Nature: Adamant
    IV's: 31|31|31|31|31|31
    Moves: Tackle|Quick Attack|Endeavor|Sucker Punch
    Ability: Guts
    << im willing to trade anything in my thread for this.

I'm also interested in the shiny iv'd pidgey, shiny flawless eevee(i dont care what nature) and shiny ev'd mamoswine

check my thread, id trade almost anything in my thread for these.
    the link is in my sig( if it redirects you to pakos super store then it went to the wrong place its suppose to send you to The Dr. Mauskuits Fantasikum of pokemon and other addictions)

I suppose you really like FEARs huh? xD Are these fine mate?

Spoiler:

The ones in Red are the ones I'm planning to hack check if we trade.

You could probbably make anything on my thread but CMT for your Shiny Abra, Adamant Rayquaza, and Flawless UT Lv 1 Rotom? xDDD

I can either hatch or catch anything that you have, except the RNG'd events xD! You can have them for free, since I really don't like RNG PKMN, hate those funny dates x.x;;

Allright thanks death, ill check back in when your free sometime. ^^ thanks a bunch

I'm free right now or tonight mate ^^

Ah well would it be possible to do before Thursday? I gotta head out for vacation then. XD

Lmao, well, I could trade probably tomorrow around 5-10PM EST. I might not be here on Wednesday though xD

valor555

Years
  • i envy your patience -.- i have been breeding all day to get a shiny Eevee using a british bibarel (for curse and yawn) i have filled 2 1/2 boxes so far but they take so long to hatch >.> i need an AR for fast hatch

Death_Mande

Avenged Sevenfold.
    Years
  • i envy your patience -.- i have been breeding all day to get a shiny Eevee using a british bibarel (for curse and yawn) i have filled 2 1/2 boxes so far but they take so long to hatch >.> i need an AR for fast hatch

o.o? Lmao! You know, I can just breed you a -insert any nationality here except for Japanese (Which I can't remove out of the ROM without messing up it's name and OT)- Shiny Eevee with those egg moves o.o And yeah, try going to Wal-Mart, I got all 6 of my AR's there ^^

valor555

Years
  • thanks but i want this to be the second shiny i obtain (first was a caterpie in the original silver) myself ^-^ but i am trying to go for sassy (relaxed works too) nature which is why i asked for that ever stone yesterday, and with my luck it'll probably come out a bad nature for an umbreon >.>

Death_Mande

Avenged Sevenfold.
    Years
  • thanks but i want this to be the second shiny i obtain (first was a caterpie in the original silver) myself ^-^ but i am trying to go for sassy (relaxed works too) nature which is why i asked for that ever stone yesterday, and with my luck it'll probably come out a bad nature for an umbreon >.>

Lmao, my first was a Shiny Electrode on Lake of Rage on Silver. I was only 6 so I released it >.>; But alright then mate, I wish you the best of luck in getting it ^^ Let's hope you also get good IV's for it o.o

Death_Mande

Avenged Sevenfold.
    Years
  • yeah those are fine with me,
    and i dont need the mamoswine anymore

No worries. I'll VM you once I'm ready to trade though. Currently hack checking Twisted's Pokémon ^^

IV's won't matter for this umbreon i may start over a new Diamond game and use it as my starter instead ^-^

Ah I see lmao. Once I get a part time Job I'm going to buy a used DS Lite, a third AR DSi and a used Diamond game x.x

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back