• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[|December Daily Chit-Chat|]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    Finally 7000 XD

Congrats =D

Our school website has loads of stuff... It has photos from school events, like school trips, and links to websites which can be used to help in homework and there's this thing called the 'Homework Database' where we can check our homework (if the teacher is bothered enough to put it up) and our timetable...

And then, there's the games... 3 of them are math-based, 2 of them just require clicking of something floating on the screen, and the others are weird...

Simplicity

~♥~
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2019
    OMFG! You post too fast for my liking j/k. I wish I could post as fats as you ^^

Well my brother is okay...I guess...as long as he doesn't take over the computer forever.

Okay weird games XD so let me guess...hardly anyone ever plays them?

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    Yep. There is this fighting game thing... That's about the only one I've seen anyone play, and that was just one time.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I'm glad to get there in posting terms XD

Math games..Oh, how I enjoy the adding of numbers when theres better things to be doing [/Sarcasm]

IOW...I hate maths!!

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    I despise Math. Math is the root of all evil (pun not intended)

Math hurts my brain... That reminds me, I have to go and do Math homework O_o

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Isnt it holidays...Oh..It is for me at least.

We never got any homework for maths..

I think our teacher actually liked us.

Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2021
    I despise Math. Math is the root of all evil (pun not intended)

Math hurts my brain... That reminds me, I have to go and do Math homework O_o

At least it beats Chemistry... I don't mind geometry, hate chemistry, love Modern American Lit (or MAL)

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    At least it beats Chemistry...

Nuu... Not for me, anyway. Chemistry is so much better than Maths. We get to do experiments and stuff, when in Math we have to draw the graph showing y=ax^2+bx+c and stuff like that... O_o

Simplicity

~♥~
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2019
    Why does evryone hate maths o.O; I actually am good at maths so I actaully like it...only cause I got a good grade 89% and the top was 91% XD

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    You sure got that right, Tali.

Only the people who are good at maths like it, the people that are bad at it..just complain until someone gets rid of it.

Simplicity

~♥~
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2019
    XDz I don't think Maths is gong to just disappear like that ^_^;
    Though I wish some subjects did >3

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    Well, technically I am good at it... I still hate it, though. Math classes are split into 'sets'. There are 8 sets. The sets are in order of ability. Smart people go to set 1, then it goes down from there, until set 8. And I, sadly, am in set 1. So I'm meant to be smart.

The bad/good thing about set one is that you have to do your (I)GCSEs one year earlier (that's the important exam that I have to do the next school year) So that means I have to do it in this school year... ;-;

Simplicity

~♥~
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2019
    Oh too bad...at least ya'll get it over and done with and all XD

As for me...bleh I just like maths because I do...I hate Science and English, though it's only because I don't do good in it ><

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    Science, I'm okay, English, I'm okay. The same 'set' thing apply for those two subjects, and I'm in set 1 for both... Again. But the doing GCSEs one year early only applies to Math, so that's good...

*feels like a nerd* O_o

Cloud_boy

FML
    Years
    Oh too bad...at least ya'll get it over and done with and all XD

As for me...bleh I just like maths because I do...I hate Science and English, though it's only because I don't do good in it ><

Science and English? Those used to be my favorite classes back when I went to grade school.

Simplicity

~♥~
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2019
    Really? Well I'm no good at them so I'm going to improve over the holidays...

There are smart and dumb classes in my highschool and A being top and 4 being lowest so it's A,1,2,3,4 I'm in 1 and I want to be in A so it's gonna be rough ><

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
    XD we just ahve Academic Applied and Essentials classes.... we get to choose which oens we take... that kidan stuff... but i HATE English with a passion.. especially when you get into grade10... requires.. *shviers* interpretating novels adn stuff... for Ex. if anyone here ahs read Lord Of The Flies, in Chapter 8 when the boys are killing/hunting the sow.. our class had to come up with words ni that part that 'intrigued' us... afetr we filled the board my etacher asked if we forgot about thenovel adn if we used the words on the baord to describe a scene ina movie.. waht would it be... a girl in ym class got it right.. she shouted out "RAPE SCENE!!" Srry if i ruined that chapter for you guys! XD But its rele awkward.. XD but the book is gorey >:]

Soari

Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 26, 2015
    Woah your school is more strict than mine! Teachers give a detentions for saying words like "retart" and simular words o.o;
    Yes you are right Tali just we do some work that our teachers say to do.

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    XD we just ahve Academic Applied and Essentials classes.... we get to choose which oens we take... that kidan stuff... but i HATE English with a passion.. especially when you get into grade10... requires.. *shviers* interpretating novels adn stuff... for Ex. if anyone here ahs read Lord Of The Flies, in Chapter 8 when the boys are killing/hunting the sow.. our class had to come up with words ni that part that 'intrigued' us... afetr we filled the board my etacher asked if we forgot about thenovel adn if we used the words on the baord to describe a scene ina movie.. waht would it be... a girl in ym class got it right.. she shouted out "RAPE SCENE!!" Srry if i ruined that chapter for you guys! XD But its rele awkward.. XD but the book is gorey >:]
    You had to read Lord of the Flies too? We're reading it for our English class. The book is okay, I mean I like the descriptions they use. But the story is so boring, so when we have to read it in class, I nearly fall asleep.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    The only books we read were Hanna's suitcase and..The Hobbit, twasn't much really...but we finished it at the start of the year so we didn't have to do it agains XD

I just watched the Christmas Pageant on TV, pwetty lights and performers <3

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back