• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[|December Daily Chit-Chat|]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Tali, I demand you to move to WA...our schoolings kool xx3

I know what you meant...I just felt like adding on an extra part to my post saying about that XD

Simplicity

~♥~
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2019
    Nah no way I'd miss my school even thoguh the teachers aren't as nice as yours XD && people in my class um are bad...I just want to move up to to the top class so I can finally be at peace *sighs* especially since some of my friends are in that class. including my crush.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Oh yes...I'm not going to type out what I normally say in here, so yeah, then your crush can come live with you in WA then, Its perfect xx3

Simplicity

~♥~
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2019
    Yeah lol well anytime soon would be nice ><

I just had Pasta for lunch yum-yums <3

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I had this cheese roll stuff for lunch, it was yum. && Now I'm hungry again *Goes to look for food*

Why mid-term, Isnt it the end of the year? xx3

Simplicity

~♥~
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2019
    XD yums...I hate it when I get all hungry again ><

Hi x] oh scary! Exams are scary...

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Not that random, since we were talking about school xx3

Sankari

...gone.
    Years
    Yesh, the teachers are saying that they are 200 questions each. And I have about one exam for each subject. So that's...nearly 1,000 questions...whoo...

Good to know I wasn't incredibly random >.<;

Simplicity

~♥~
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2019
    Yeah school, school...XD

I reckon my second semester exams were better than my first [only because I got 3rd highest grade mark for my maths exam...I'm a maths freak XD]

We don't devide exams into questions we have sections and stuff wiht short answer questions, multiple choice answer questions etc.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Loads of questions are hard xx3

We have tests..We havent had a test since Friday..Oh how I hate bearings and degrees in maths...

Simplicity

~♥~
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2019
    For the randomness X] I got it from Pokemon Safari >3
    And just call me Tali ;D

I love maths! Only subject I actually love XD
    Degress is okay I guess but I hate it when I make mistakes which were stupid to make...and then people laugh at you about it.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I absolutely hate maths, I get headaches from it o.o

I just don't know much about S+E, Science, Maths...But I know loads about Media and English...though you wouldn't think it x3

Simplicity

~♥~
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2019
    Really? English is my worst subject...we must be opposite people XD
    Science gives me headaches actually...but only cause I can't understand it much...as for english oh.my.gawd the teacher can't control that noise level.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    English is the easiest, theres nothing hard about it, Ive always been good at English 0=33

Yups....science is hell...at least I can make pwetty powerpoints to impress my science teacher xx3

XD, my class is quiet once some red cards are given out.

Simplicity

~♥~
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2019
    Okay we don't have red cards...so you see why my class is noisy...we've had to have the head of that department come to speak to us like 8 times Oh.Me.Gawd.

Sankari

...gone.
    Years
    English is my best but I have a teacher who gives us way too much work and really boring passages to read >.< While science is my worst subject, especially since I have the worse teacher in the world for it. I think he's losing his mind ._. He tell us to take out our homework when he never assigned us homework. And when he DOES assign homework, he never collects it. o.o

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back