• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[|December Daily Chit-Chat|]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Kinda like warnings, cept...you get to sit out of class and that, yellow are more warning-ish xx3

Science teachers are looney that's why they teach the crazy subject of science.

Simplicity

~♥~
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2019
    XD I don't think that's why they teach science :x

Yeah...most teaches at school give us homework then they forget to collect it or to mark it with us...or to even check if we done it ;]

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    Hehe some of my teachers are really bad at remembering to collect in homework. Its annoying when you have done it and they dont collect it

Simplicity

~♥~
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2019
    Yeah I forgot to do my homework once and that was actually the first time the teacher checked if we done it >< You see? I have the worst luck ever >:

Emma

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2012
    English isn't my greatest subject but I've improved since I've been roleplaying on sites etc... XD

I cannot skip one piece of homework ;-; the head of the year always checks if we've done it. If we haven't, we get an hour after school detention.

Simplicity

~♥~
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2019
    Oh.Me.Gawd. you have a strict school >3

Yeah I've also improved since last semester...must be reading those books XD

Years
    English isn't my greatest subject but I've improved since I've been roleplaying on sites etc... XD

I cannot skip one piece of homework ;-; the head of the year always checks if we've done it. If we haven't, we get an hour after school detention.

Thats strict beyond belief.

I've forgotten to do homework a tonne this term, no detentions, well I do have one on monday, but thats because my french teacher forgot to look at our homework.

Just thought I'd drop in

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I've never forgotten to do homework...or if I did, I'd do it within 5 minutes....it may be rushed but it's still some quality of work.

xx3, We were looking through my old photo's of modelling o.o how embarrassing.

Sankari

...gone.
    Years

Sounds a lot like my school, only we just have to eat with the administrator for lunch if we don't do our homework, no hour detentions. Half an hour =D

Luckily I only got it once, but for passing a note ><;

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    If we didn't do homework back un Jr.high. they'd give you a check mark for each on you missed and if you have 2 chacks you get a lunch detention. The cycle of checks starts up every week. Luckily now that I'm in high school we don't do that^^ Now your missing homework just affects your grade.

Kinda like warnings, cept...you get to sit out of class and that, yellow are more warning-ish xx3

We had those back in elemetary school. We had, yellow, green, blue and red. Everytime you were bad you had to flip a card and if you finidhed all of them you had to go to the principle. I only had to flip my card once and that was becuase I was talking XP

Persona

Banned
    Years

Emma, I thought you said that you're not coming back. Change of mind?

If we didn't do homework back un Jr.high. they'd give you a check mark for each on you missed and if you have 2 chacks you get a lunch detention. The cycle of checks starts up every week. Luckily now that I'm in high school we don't do that^^ Now your missing homework just affects your grade.

In my school, we used to have this whole checkmark thing, but a bit different. If you don't complete your homework, it's one checkmark. 3 of them = Phone call home. 6-9 = You miss a trip. After every report card you recieve, the checkmarks restart back to 0.

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    In my school, we used to have this whole checkmark thing, but a bit different. If you don't complete your homework, it's one checkmark. 3 of them = Phone call home. 6-9 = You miss a trip. After every report card you recieve, the checkmarks restart back to 0.

Yep, in 6th it was in 4 checks= lunch detention, 7th= 3 checks and 8th = 2.

If you ever got a lunch detention you would miss going ont he insentive party (or fun feild trip.) I only went to the last one XD It was at the sport place where they have a rock climbing wall and bungee soccer ^^. I think those stopped in 8th grade though because we were "too old to have fun".

Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2021
    I love my English class (Modern American Lit), my least favorite is Chemistry X_X

Dawg 2005

The original Dawg 2005
    Years
    Yep, in 6th it was in 4 checks= lunch detention, 7th= 3 checks and 8th = 2.

I never had to go to lunch detention, but it really wouldn't bother me, since all we do is eat on the stage. XD

Wow. About two months since I've posted in a DCC.

Drummershuff

Ultimate Blargification
    Years
    I've only had one lunch time detention, and that was because I forgot my P.E kit. It sucked because like John, you have to eat on stage.

And in Year 11 no one cares if you don't do your homework. The teacher's aren't bothered. At the start of term they said "if you don't do your homework - you choice, it's you who's going to fail your GCSE". So people who actually want to get their GCSE do it, others don't.

Dawg 2005

The original Dawg 2005
    Years
    I've only had one lunch time detention, and that was because I forgot my P.E kit. It sucked because like John, you have to eat on stage.

And in Year 11 no one cares if you don't do your homework. The teacher's aren't bothered. At the start of term they said "if you don't do your homework - you choice, it's you who's going to fail your GCSE". So people who actually want to get their GCSE do it, others don't.

If we forget our clothes, we get 10 points off our daily grade. D:

If we didn't do our math homework in Seventh grade, we had to stay after school the following Tuesday or Thursday. I had to go once, I finished all the crapful work. XD

Oh, I found my dad's cool hat. It's warm. :3

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
    Detention, eh? I had a good number of those in my grade school days. All for pretty stupid reasons, too. We never had a lunch time detention. Back in 4-6th grade we had a detention during recess though. =P

Years
    Or if you're smart, you don't do homework and get your GCSE's anyway. That's what I did.

Persona

Banned
    Years
    Speaking of detentions, about a week ago we had a supply teacher to substitue for our History/Music teacher. Everyone got a detention just for a classmate throwing a pen at the teacher while she was writing something on the board. She asked who did that, no response. Then she started asking everyone in the class one by one, and apparently everyone said that they didn't do it. Since no one owned up to this idiotic action, everyone else had to stay in for detention. She's a very strict teacher who doesn't even let something as small as that pass on. =\

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back