• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[|December Daily Chit-Chat|]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Simplicity

~♥~
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2019
    XD, okay, but my brothers being annoying ATM.

I'm not allowed to tell you my brothers age, parents rules. All that I can say is he's younger than me.

Simplicity

~♥~
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2019
    XD, you noticed? I put it in because I thought some people might want to know, and besides, bleh no-one can stalk me, okay maybe they can =o

Yeah, I'm younger than you big deal, j/k.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I've known Tali's age..since...since..well for ages XD

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    XD, you noticed? I put it in because I thought some people might want to know, and besides, bleh no-one can stalk me, okay maybe they can =o

Yeah, I'm younger than you big deal, j/k.

Yes I did notice. XD

I know, yes and it doesnt really matter. I just thought for some reason that you were older than me.

Simplicity

~♥~
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2019
    Really? Maybe because I act older than my age, or maybe it's because I've got more posts than you...or maybe it's just me, XD

If people knew me when I had less than 1000 posts than they probably know my age from before...

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Age matters totally..for example..

If you were my age, and you were interested in a guy, you wouldn't want him to be younger than you..that's wrong imo XD

So yes.. Though Alex can't associate with that example much.

Simplicity

~♥~
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2019
    Yeah, I get you Nica, though why would I fall for a guy that is younger than me?

Offline see ya.

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    Age matters totally..for example..

If you were my age, and you were interested in a guy, you wouldn't want him to be younger than you..that's wrong imo XD

So yes.. Though Alex can't associate with that example much.

Okay.. yes Nica, I know what its about. And yes the association bit doesnt help XD

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    If he was hawt, you would, Tali. XD

Too bad you aren't a girl, Alex.

and don't leave, Tali XD

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Actually..yeah..I just think..XD

Oh..now I will follow in Tali's post and leave..leave like no other XD, But while I'm offline til' later on tonite...you shall have my dog with you~ XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back