• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Decisions that made no sense.

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Expansion pass included? I've never seen that.

The poses sound cool but the scaling inaccuracy in BDSP is horribly lazy. Legends Arceus might not have followers but it did allow Pokemon to be released into the overworld as a fixture and the legendries were appropriately huge (i.e standing taller than most buildings in the Jubalife Village), so there should have been no excuses for BDSP.

Yeah, they sell it on the Nintendo website.

So much of that game seemed like a rush job. Grand Underground is kinda cool, but they didn't account for the new Exp. system in the level curve, and obviously there were all those glitches when it was first released (I'm personally hoping the one that allows you to get Shaymin without the event still works)...you would have thought a separate studio would have meant it was more polished.

PLA letting you release them to mess around with is fun - I particularly involved having my Dewott chilling with only its head about the water whilst I "fish" for Magikarp (Feather Balls and berries on the water) - although I would have loved if you could have them properly following you. Like, imagine charging around on your Wyrdeer but with your team of 6 Stantler following! Although I guess your life-size Dialga and Palkia stomping on all the wild Wurmple would be a bit morbid hehe
    I liked SwSh implementation of them - Origin-forme Giratina snaking its way through the sky and following even when you're on your bike was a particularly pleasant surprise.

I do think they're trolling us with Gengar though: in HGSS it walked, but in the two main series games since they changed to Cursed Body it clearly levitates!

soulzzii

We don't wanna watch the news, we just read statem
    Years
    • Seen May 16, 2023
    Why there has to be some kind of new gimmick every gen. It's just getting so.. tedious.
    Being honest, id rather have them focus on a single gimmick for like 5 or 6 games before switching to a new one, im saying this because i really liked some of them (the Megas and Dynamax) and some galar pokemon would make for pretty interesting megas (including the starters).
    but i feel like with them changing gimmick every new gen we dont have time to see them shine in the full potencial!
    And it makes me think how they would handle the mega evolutions being back if they do a gen 6 remake in some years...

Years
    • Seen today
    Route 20 and 21 water in RBY. Two long water routes and the only thing you can encounter while surfing is tentacool. Was there really nothing else that could be added to the encounter list to make things more interesting?

Back