• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Decked out!

DRR

Years
    • Seen Jan 14, 2013
    Heyo, I'm DRR, and I love to build Pokemon decks. I'm not very good at it, admittedly...
    I love to duel in the non-card game on DS, and have a smaller sibling who feels the same way. We share sixteen entire boxes of B+W cards(he got 7 to 8 tins on his birthday, and I got 2 on christmas), and I love dueling with him all the time. I run a terrakion deck, and yeah. It's not complete yet, but it has a Ho-Oh in it. Any comments/questions? BELOW!

Is your username a reference to Durarara!!, perhaps? That was one of my favorite anime so it was what I instantly thought about when I saw your username. xD;; Probably not, but I had to ask!

But neat, a TCG fan! The TCG section would be the best place for you then, so definitely stop by since it needs more love. You can get your cards priced and decks rathed among other things, so it's a good place for all the Pokemon TCG fans around here. ^^ I don't really play the game but I do love to collect the cards for the beautiful artwork. Maybe one day I'll actually ask some people to play with me, since I see a lot of people playing YGO/Pokemon in the cafeteria at college haha. Pretty awesome that you're so dedicated to the cards, we could use more people like that here! The TCG section regulars would love to see you there, I'm sure~

So are you mostly here to talk about the cards, or do you have any other interests outside 'em? Do you play the Pokemon games too, or maybe watch the anime? This forum is really big so of course there's lots to do, so I recommend exploring around this whole place and making some posts to get acqauinted with everything! Assuming you read the rules already but if not, you should definitely read and understand them. Just a reminder, hehe.

Hope you have a splendid stay on the forum and feel free to contact me if you want to chat! <3

Last edited:

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
    Years
    Good afternoon, DRR! Your name makes me thing grr for some reason. :p

Welcome to PokeCommunity! You're into the Trading Card Game, are you? We have a fantastic TCG section that is operated by the Moderator donavannj and I'm sure he would be more than happy to help you without any inquiries you might have if you are to trek into that section! You won't regret it, I'm sure, since you can do so many things in that section, including get your deck rated since you claim you aren't that good at the moment. You could possibly even get the decks you make on your DS rated if you transfer the basic layout of the deck into a thread! :D Believe me, after all that I'm confident you'll become a pro!

If you have any other interests, I'd love to hear about them as well. If you ever want to talk, please do not hesitate to VM me! I'm always around to chat or help you with some issue or the like. Enjoy your stay! (:

DRR

Years
    • Seen Jan 14, 2013
    I love the actual game as well. The DS one kept me occupied forever, and I watch the show whenever I can. Thanks for the links! I'm heading over there now!

BanditThePikachu

The Raichu of awesome
    Years
    Welcome to Pokécommunity, DRR! I'm Bandit, pleasure to meet you!

Now it seems you're quite interested in the Trading Card Game, hm? Then you can check out the Trading Card Game Forum! Other than that, there are plenty of other forums to post in that might fit your interests!

Again, Welcome! And I hope you have a nice time here!

Back