• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dedenne's Adorable Shinies~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skillah

Pokemon Fan since 2001.
Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2022
    I don't know if you're interested but i have a bunch of random KB shinies. they don't have great ivs.
    I have: Chinchou/lvl25/illuminate/serious
    Luvdisk/15/swiftswim/docile
    mienfoo/lvl30/regenerator/bold
    skrelp/lvl25/poisontouch/brave
    snubbull/lvl30/runaway/timid

I'm interested in your:
    Genesect, Level 100, Hasty, Download, (JPN)
    Zorua, Level 1, Timid, Illusion
    Treecko, Level 1, Timid, Unburden
    Torchic, Level 1, Adamant, Speed Boost.

I know my shinies aren't as great as yours, but let me know if you're interested in them ^_^
    Have a good day!

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years
  • I don't know if you're interested but i have a bunch of random KB shinies. they don't have great ivs.

I'm interested in your:

I know my shinies aren't as great as yours, but let me know if you're interested in them ^_^
    Have a good day!

Ya im interested in everyone but Skrelp. And ya im willing to give you those shinies you need anything to help :) the only one i caht do is Treeko right now. Im willing to trade durning the day tommarrow either 8 hours from now or in the afternoon. Also feel free to pick a giveaway shiny in the above post anything but #1 ;)

Skillah

Pokemon Fan since 2001.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2022
    Just pm me when you wake up tomorrow and we'll do the trade. tysm ^_^
    uh for the giveaway, i choose: Prize #3 Shiny KB, 6IV Charizard w/Solar Power and Modest Nature Level 100 :D

Dedenne1

Years
  • Just pm me when you wake up tomorrow and we'll do the trade. tysm ^_^
    uh for the giveaway, i choose: Prize #3 Shiny KB, 6IV Charizard w/Solar Power and Modest Nature Level 100 :D

Haha ok ill cross it out for you and pm you when i get on tommarrow cya then :)

Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2024
    Interested in bulbasaur, torchic,noivern and hawlucha

Have some flawless shiny legendary for trade (i preferred to trade 2 for 1 as my pokemon are from the event)
    Modest kyogre
    Modest palkia
    Impish giratina
    Tanabata jirachi 3 iv
    Suicune

Dedenne1

Years
  • Interested in bulbasaur, torchic,noivern and hawlucha

Have some flawless shiny legendary for trade (i preferred to trade 2 for 1 as my pokemon are from the event)
    Modest kyogre
    Modest palkia
    Impish giratina
    Tanabata jirachi 3 iv
    Suicune

Ok im interested in giratina, jirachi, and suicune. Does that sound fair? If not then just jirachi and suicune. Also feel free to pick one of the shinies for the giveaway section cause you've own and theres 3 left! I'll be back on tommarrow and hopefully we can trade then ;)

Dedenne1

Years
  • Ok guys just a couple closing notes!
    Changed the color of someones in the trade shop and customized a couple of things.
    Added 2 new shinies!
    Added a giveaway section for the current giveaway!
    Going to be trading throughout the week and checking in daily so feel free to start requesting!

Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2024
    Ok im interested in giratina, jirachi, and suicune. Does that sound fair? If not then just jirachi and suicune. Also feel free to pick one of the shinies for the giveaway section cause you've own and theres 3 left! I'll be back on tommarrow and hopefully we can trade then ;)

I will take sylveon too if u would like to take my giratina. Does that sound good?
    I will take alakazam from the giveaway

Last edited:

Dedenne1

Years
  • I will take sylveon too if u would like to take my giratina. Does that sound good?
    I will take alakazam from the giveaway

Ya sure let me just check if sylveon is cloned then I'll be ready whenever you are ;)

Dedenne1

Years
  • Ok so in honor of the upcoming holiday and my extreme amount of trades coming through ill be doing a giveaway. The rules are simple make me an offer in this thread and once we have completed the trade you are entitled to one of the prizes but u must have it through this thread to vms or pms. Once u have made the offer u are nominated to be a winner and no one can take ur place unless u cancel the trade. Once you have completed the trade you can pick from 5 prizes. If you dont want the prize hey its cool with me. Ok so here are the prizes im being quote generous here so please dont make stupid offers and please no hacks at all!
    Prize #1 Shiny, KB, 6IV, Goodra w/ Gooey and Modest Narure Level 59 Destinedjagold
    Prize #2 Shiny KB, 6IV Trevenant w/Harvest and Careful Nature Level 52
    Prize #3 Shiny KB, 6IV Charizard w/Solar Power and Modest Nature Level 100 coolalex144
    Prize #4 Shiny KB, 6IV Alakazam w/Magic Guard and Modest Nature Level 75 First12
    Prize #5 Shiny KB, 6IV Murkrow w/Prankster and Adamant Nature Level level 1

These are some of the best shinies i can offer they are quite competitive all have. 6ivs KB

Ok so we officially have 2 left which is my awesome murkrow with prankster which is good for the people who like to train their own shinies ;) and My Shiny Trevenant in the middle of training haha hes got a pretty good moveset of coarse KB and has 6ivs so dont loose a chance to win one of them :p

~Happy Trading!

Dedenne1

Years
  • I don't know if you're interested but i have a bunch of random KB shinies. they don't have great ivs.

I'm interested in your:

Have a good day!

Trade Completed! ;)

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
    Years
  • Not sure if you do this, but would you be willing to trade me a shiny for my shiny Gurdurr, and then trade me back the shiny Conkeldurr? I really want to evolve this shiny Gurdurr I recently caught, but I want to make sure I trade it for a shiny (or someone who already has a ton of shinies) to be sure no one runs off with my Conkeldurr. Thanks!

Dedenne1

Years
  • Not sure if you do this, but would you be willing to trade me a shiny for my shiny Gurdurr, and then trade me back the shiny Conkeldurr? I really want to evolve this shiny Gurdurr I recently caught, but I want to make sure I trade it for a shiny (or someone who already has a ton of shinies) to be sure no one runs off with my Conkeldurr. Thanks!

Haha ya that would be fine as long as I can help ;)

Years
  • I'm interested in your shiny Noivern, so would you take a shiny KB 6IV Aerodactyl for it?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back