• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dedenne's Adorable Shinies~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Death

The Pale Horseman
    Years
    Litwick:
    Moves:ember, astonish
    Level:1
    Stats: well its level 1 not great haha

Bulbasaur:
    Moves: Giga Drain, Petal Dance, Leaf storm, Amnesia
    Stats: same thing but if u wanna still know them tell me and ill post em

Murkrow:
    Moves: Perish Song, Feather Dance, Roost, Bravebird
    Stats: uh ya

Whoops, haha. I meant, what are the IV spreads for those Pokemon?

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years
    This is gonna sound smart but i honestly have no idea how to check that lol my friend usually does it i think through the markings lol i feel so dumb

Death

The Pale Horseman
    Years
    This is gonna sound smart but i honestly have no idea how to check that lol my friend usually does it i think through the markings lol i feel so dumb

It's alright. Well, if you want to know how to tell the IVs, you can click here.

The IV checker is the dude with the purple hair in the Kiloude Pokemon center. Also the markings are usually used to mark off the perfect (31) IVs.

Last edited:
    Years
    I'm shiny Christmas shopping ;D First things first, filling in your app.

Ign: Saronai
    FC: 0232-9556-7140
    Pokes I want: I'm primarily interested in your shiny charizard, nintales, greninja, fennekin, sylveon, tyrantrum, gallade, zorua, Latios, and Rayquaza I'm actually interested in a few others, but those are at the top of my list and I doubt I have anything you want for them as it is. So to avoid post-bloating and otherwise lengthy list of rare-ball and HA mon I have to offer, I'll go to the next heading.

Pokes offered:

All 100% legit raised or captured personally. Not even cloned. However, I did luck into another member of the pokecommunity (Destinedjagold) getting me a legal 6IV shiny ditto clone for breeding in exchange for a female weedle in a love ball. So, if you like, I can breed up what you want until I'm sure they've got at least 4IVs. More if I can beat the game soon. However, I'm also working in soul silver to get more rare ball pokemon at the same time.

As you can likely tell, pokes offered is likely where I don't have much hope but you said you wouldn't bite or yell. I'm new to the trading/breeding scene and I've only ever gotten two legit shinies (both were actually before reduced rarity items and methods which makes me want to keep them) and I can't see the stats judge for them yet (only on the 6th badge).

Only one is KB. A shiny karrablast I already had my husband help me evolve into an escavalier. I really wanna keep her though (has at least 1iv). The other is not KB (caught in Emerald).

However, when it comes to the rare balls and hidden abilities I lucked out by nature of having stopped in the middle of soul silver to focus on pokemon X (right after I got access to all the lovely rare balls) and I also logged into dream world frequently (was pretty much all I've ever done with black and black 2 so far) and took away many female pokemon with an HA not realizing how much they'd be treasured by others in a later game :D.

Also, I do not realistically expect all of the shinies I'm interested in. I'm not really expecting any because I don't really know the value of what I'm offering and sense they're not as great as shiny clones. I'm just kinda hoping there's at least one clone on that list that you might part with for one on my list (or to make it more fair, I can trade you 3 for 1 instead?) :D

I'd wait until I had better things to trade with but I'm actually hoping to get these as Christmas gifts to my son and husband. Finally, I'm also curious which ones I can have you nickname (if any)? Anywho, without further ado, my list:

I can offer...

(non-shinies all with any nickname you like and all female so you can breed your own)

HA KB dream ball pokemon
    Spoiler:

HA KB Premier Ball
    Spoiler:

HA KB Luxury Ball
    Spoiler:

KB Dreamball
    Spoiler:

KB Fast Ball
    Spoiler:

KB Friend Ball
    Spoiler:

KB Heavy Ball
    Spoiler:

KB Love Ball
    Spoiler:

KB Lure Ball
    Spoiler:

More to come as I work through Soul Silver. I have at least one of every apricorn ball right now (and six badges), so you can make a request as well.

Shinies

These are ones I got from Gamestop personally, guaranteed legit, but thanks to having both black and black 2, I got 2 of each so I'm willing to part with one. And because I don't really care for any of them, I'm showing you the better of each pair. All 3 in cherish balls.

Spoiler:

Legendaries (non-shiny)

Spoiler:

And that's all I have. Sorry for the lengthy post. And if you aren't interested, don't push yourself to accept something anyway. I wouldn't want that. Also, if you're not interested, sorry for the lengthy post hehe. Thanks for your time :D

Last edited:

Dedenne1

Years
    It's alright. Well, if you want to know how to tell the IVs, you can click here.

The IV checker is the dude with the purple hair in the Kiloude Pokemon center. Also the markings are usually used to mark off the perfect (31) IVs.
    Ok I'll check with the iv checker since putting them though the calculator will take way too long for me haha.

I'm shiny Christmas shopping ;D First things first, filling in your app.

Ign: Saronai
    FC: 0232-9556-7140
    Pokes I want: I'm primarily interested in your shiny charizard, nintales, greninja, fennekin, sylveon, tyrantrum, gallade, zorua, Latios, and Rayquaza I'm actually interested in a few others, but those are at the top of my list and I doubt I have anything you want for them as it is. So to avoid post-bloating and otherwise lengthy list of rare-ball and HA mon I have to offer, I'll go to the next heading.

Pokes offered:

All 100% legit raised or captured personally. Not even cloned. However, I did luck into another member of the pokecommunity (Destinedjagold) getting me a legal 6IV shiny ditto clone for breeding in exchange for a female weedle in a love ball. So, if you like, I can breed up what you want until I'm sure they've got at least 4IVs. More if I can beat the game soon. However, I'm also working in soul silver to get more rare ball pokemon at the same time.

As you can likely tell, pokes offered is likely where I don't have much hope but you said you wouldn't bite or yell. I'm new to the trading/breeding scene and I've only ever gotten two legit shinies (both were actually before reduced rarity items and methods which makes me want to keep them) and I can't see the stats judge for them yet (only on the 6th badge).

Only one is KB. A shiny karrablast I already had my husband help me evolve into an escavalier. I really wanna keep her though (has at least 1iv). The other is not KB (caught in Emerald).

However, when it comes to the rare balls and hidden abilities I lucked out by nature of having stopped in the middle of soul silver to focus on pokemon X (right after I got access to all the lovely rare balls) and I also logged into dream world frequently (was pretty much all I've ever done with black and black 2 so far) and took away many female pokemon with an HA not realizing how much they'd be treasured by others in a later game :D.

Also, I do not realistically expect all of the shinies I'm interested in. I'm not really expecting any because I don't really know the value of what I'm offering and sense they're not as great as shiny clones. I'm just kinda hoping there's at least one clone on that list that you might part with for one on my list (or to make it more fair, I can trade you 3 for 1 instead?) :D

I'd wait until I had better things to trade with but I'm actually hoping to get these as Christmas gifts to my son and husband. Finally, I'm also curious which ones I can have you nickname (if any)? Anywho, without further ado, my list:

I can offer...

(non-shinies all with any nickname you like and all female so you can breed your own)

HA KB dream ball pokemon
    Spoiler:

HA KB Premier Ball
    Spoiler:

HA KB Luxury Ball
    Spoiler:

KB Dreamball
    Spoiler:

KB Fast Ball
    Spoiler:

KB Friend Ball
    Spoiler:

KB Heavy Ball
    Spoiler:

KB Love Ball
    Spoiler:

KB Lure Ball
    Spoiler:

More to come as I work through Soul Silver. I have at least one of every apricorn ball right now (and six badges), so you can make a request as well.

Shinies

These are ones I got from Gamestop personally, guaranteed legit, but thanks to having both black and black 2, I got 2 of each so I'm willing to part with one. And because I don't really care for any of them, I'm showing you the better of each pair. All 3 in cherish balls.

Spoiler:

Legendaries (non-shiny)

Spoiler:

And that's all I have. Sorry for the lengthy post. And if you aren't interested, don't push yourself to accept something anyway. I wouldn't want that. Also, if you're not interested, sorry for the lengthy post hehe. Thanks for your time :D

Haha ya i am usually not interested in non KB shinies or specialty caught balls. But hey i wanna help u out so let me see if theres something i can use and ya i wont yell at u i promise lol.

Ok so wants
    Shiny Giratina event
    Im interested in the karrablast and i can see u dont wanna part with it i could get it cloned for u if you'd like or i can pick some others ahha.

Ha KB Dreamball:
    Abra
    Shinx
    Murkrow
    Karrablast
    Buneary
    Aipom
    Aerodactyl
    Absol
    Kabuto
    Mareep
    Togepi
    Spoink

KB Heavy Ball
    Lapras

KB Dream Ball
    Misdeavous

Now i dont usually deal in these things so is this too much or too little? Most of the ones u listed have a good iv set btw. And if i asked too much list some more shinies u want is if i said to little well it seems fair to me so u can get off with the shinies haha. Anyways it may take awhile to get thm cloned

Years
    So apparently neither of us deals with these things usually. I am willing to let you clone my Escavalier, but I'd like the original back please :)

I'm not sure if it's a good deal or not. I do know If I give you females in rare balls you can offer infinite babies in your shop as well. I don't need clones of anything else back.

Does a one-for-one trade seem fair to you? With however long it takes you to get the clones I may beat the game and have an easier time making all those rare ball mon you want with 4+ IVs.

I do know the dreamball pokemon, at least, are more recent, but also limited by whomever is dealing in them since the dream world is no longer available. Anybody with Heart Gold or Soul Silver and a willing attitude can still get the apricorn balls though.

Did you want specific names on any of those? I won't at all mind giving every single one a nickname (or you can just breed for the nicknames you like).

I've only recently started trading heavily as well. I don't mind the length of time for the cloning process. Though I'd appreciate some time before Christmas so I can slip them into a special Christmas tab with a dream ball Delibird in the lead for my son and husband :D

Thanks for agreeing to help me out either way.

If it's not too much trouble to do one-for-one (especially if you want me to IV breed them for you), for the 15 you requested (not counting loaning you the escavalier to clone for your collection since you won't be keeping it). I'd like the original 10 I requested with an extra ninetales, sylveon, zorua, tyrantrum, and gallade.

However, since you weren't overly interested to begin with, if you don't want me to IV breed them for you, I will get you everything on your list for the original 10 I requested.

Finally, about the nicknames: Can any of those be renamed to something of my choosing? Also, do you want any of the ones on your list named something specific?

Thanks again!

Last edited:

Dedenne1

Years
    So apparently neither of us deals with these things usually. I am willing to let you clone my Escavalier, but I'd like the original back please :)

I'm not sure if it's a good deal or not. I do know If I give you females in rare balls you can offer infinite babies in your shop as well. I don't need clones of anything else back.

Does a one-for-one trade seem fair to you? With however long it takes you to get the clones I may beat the game and have an easier time making all those rare ball mon you want with 4+ IVs.

I do know the dreamball pokemon, at least, are more recent, but also limited by whomever is dealing in them since the dream world is no longer available. Anybody with Heart Gold or Soul Silver and a willing attitude can still get the apricorn balls though.

Did you want specific names on any of those? I won't at all mind giving every single one a nickname (or you can just breed for the nicknames you like).

I've only recently started trading heavily as well. I don't mind the length of time for the cloning process. Though I'd appreciate some time before Christmas so I can slip them into a special Christmas tab with a dream ball Delibird in the lead for my son and husband :D

Thanks for agreeing to help me out either way.

If it's not too much trouble to do one-for-one (especially if you want me to IV breed them for you), for the 15 you requested (not counting loaning you the escavalier to clone for your collection since you won't be keeping it). I'd like the original 10 I requested with an extra ninetales, sylveon, zorua, tyrantrum, and gallade.

However, since you weren't overly interested to begin with, if you don't want me to IV breed them for you, I will get you everything on your list for the original 10 I requested.

Finally, about the nicknames: Can any of those be renamed to something of my choosing? Also, do you want any of the ones on your list named something specific?

Thanks again!

Ok so im a little confused but i think i got the jist of it. Ok so if u can iv breed all 15 for me that would be great i dont want any nicknames on them so that'd be fine. I'll give u the 10 u requested plus the clones. But none if mine are nickname able as i havent caught any of them the ones i catch i dont get cloned. Just ur gonna have to be patient for a couple weeks maybe i have a large amount of shinies being cloned and i have to trade 120 times so thats a lot already then i can get to another trade requests clones then urs so it may take awhile on my end.

Years
    No problem. I will get to work on trying to get 4+ IVs and what I think are decent natures on the ones you chose. I will likely be done first. Just drop me a PM when you're ready for the first round of trading and we can set a date :)

Dedenne1

Years
    No problem. I will get to work on trying to get 4+ IVs and what I think are decent natures on the ones you chose. I will likely be done first. Just drop me a PM when you're ready for the first round of trading and we can set a date :)

Ok I'll add u to that long list of pending trades ahaha.

EagleVision1999

Commander
    Years
    Hi there :D
    Ign: Eagle
    FC: 1736-1446-3508
    I'd like: Genesect, Level 100, Hasty, Download, (JPN)

I was originally trying to trade my Victini for it, but since you're looking for shinies I'm just gonna list some I can offer...
    Togepi with lax nature and 3 IVs
    The shiny Picht event from HG/SS
    The shiny Gengar Event with quiet nature
    Shiny Cresselia with bold nature
    Grumpig with hardy nature
    We could also make a two for one deal if they're not good enough...

Dedenne1

Years
    Hi there :D
    Ign: Eagle
    FC: 1736-1446-3508
    I'd like: Genesect, Level 100, Hasty, Download, (JPN)

I was originally trying to trade my Victini for it, but since you're looking for shinies I'm just gonna list some I can offer...
    Togepi with lax nature and 3 IVs
    The shiny Picht event from HG/SS
    The shiny Gengar Event with quiet nature
    Shiny Cresselia with bold nature
    Grumpig with hardy nature
    We could also make a two for one deal if they're not good enough...

Haha im interested and lets do 1-1 umm is togepi or grumpig KB? Also cresselia is it SB (sinnoh born) im interested in all 3 if they are what i said and if they are if ud like to pick more from the list to match it we can have a good trade going :)

Oh and thnx for using the format haha not many do

Dedenne1

Years
    News​
    !

Ok so for maximum performance (and so i can remember if u have a pending trade with me could u just list the following using this format plz!
    Ign:
    FC:
    Pokemon to receive:
    Pokemon to give:

EagleVision1999

Commander
    Years
    Haha im interested and lets do 1-1 umm is togepi or grumpig KB? Also cresselia is it SB (sinnoh born) im interested in all 3 if they are what i said and if they are if ud like to pick more from the list to match it we can have a good trade going :)

Oh and thnx for using the format haha not many do
    Togepi is a Kalos native, as is Grumpig. Cresselia is from Sinnoh. If you'd like all three, would you be willing to trade me the Starmie, Level 59, Timid, Natural Cure, (GER) and Rayquaza Level 100, Gentle, Air Lock, (JPN) (Hoenn) (if the Rayquaza is too much I'll choose another one of course).

Since you've got a bunch of trades pending, should we trade tomorrow?

Death

The Pale Horseman
    Years
    IGN: Fred
    FC: 1607-3857-3319
    Pokemon to receive: Shiny 6IV (Litwick, Bulbasaur, Murkrow) and shiny 5IV (Espurr)
    Pokemon to give: Shiny 5IV (Mawile, Heracross) and Shiny 6IV (Zorua, Riolu)

Pokemon I offered can be found here.

You can also pick other Pokemon if the Pokemon I offered above are not acceptable.

Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2024
    Ign: First
    FC: 0061 0889 8660
    Pokemon to receive: 6IV (bulbasaur, torchic, noivern, litwick, ninetales), 5IV (Hawlucha and Sylveon), Giveaway (Alakazam)
    Pokemon to give: Shiny Palkia, giratina, jirachi, and suicune

Dedenne1

Years
    IGN: Fred
    FC: 1607-3857-3319
    Pokemon to receive: Shiny 6IV (Litwick, Bulbasaur, Murkrow) and shiny 5IV (Espurr)
    Pokemon to give: Shiny 5IV (Mawile, Heracross) and Shiny 6IV (Zorua, Riolu)

Pokemon I offered can be found here.

You can also pick other Pokemon if the Pokemon I offered above are not acceptable.
    Those are fine as long as they are KB haha oh can i switch out the zorua for ur chimchar since i already have one ;)

Togepi is a Kalos native, as is Grumpig. Cresselia is from Sinnoh. If you'd like all three, would you be willing to trade me the Starmie, Level 59, Timid, Natural Cure, (GER) and Rayquaza Level 100, Gentle, Air Lock, (JPN) (Hoenn) (if the Rayquaza is too much I'll choose another one of course).

Since you've got a bunch of trades pending, should we trade tomorrow?

I wish i could but i have to get those cloned well the Starmie atleast but I'll try to get that done ASAP.

Ign: First
    FC: 0061 0889 8660
    Pokemon to receive: 6IV (bulbasaur, torchic, noivern, litwick, ninetales), 5IV (Hawlucha and Sylveon), Giveaway (Alakazam)
    Pokemon to give: Shiny Palkia, giratina, jirachi, and suicune

Your next hopefully

Death

The Pale Horseman
    Years
    Those are fine as long as they are KB haha oh can i switch out the zorua for ur chimchar since i already have one ;)

Yes, all KB.

And okay, I'll swap Zorua for Chimchar.
    I'll need to clone him first (which I can do) but after that I should be good to trade whenever you are ready.

Also, are the Pokemon I'm asking for level one?

Last edited:

Dedenne1

Years
    Yes, all KB.

And okay, I'll swap Zorua for Chimchar.
    I'll need to clone him first (which I can do) but after that I should be good to trade whenever you are ready.

Also, are the Pokemon I'm asking for level one?

Yes i believe theyre all level 1 :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back