• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ded's Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
Years
  • Thnx for the trade do u have a grave review thread?
    Also if you'd like u can leave a review on the link in my sig thanks a lot ;)

dedslnce

The Collector
    Years
  • Thanks for the trade!
    Thank you as well, If you find anything else, it doesnt have to be an IV pokemon, Just offer it. Most likely I will say yes :)

Thnx for the trade do u have a grave review thread?
    Also if you'd like u can leave a review on the link in my sig thanks a lot ;)

No I dont have a review thread, since ive been back I havent got to making one and I really dont see a point to them either but dont worry Ill leave a review for you :)

thank you for the trade

Years
    • Seen Sep 23, 2017
    I have a team of breeded 6IV unevolved lvl 20 Shiny Eevees. They are nicknamed for what they are bred to evolve into, they are competitive and they just need to be leveled up (obviously a fair amount) before they are battle ready.
    But I was wondering if you are interested in trading them for your Shiny Honedge, Zorua, Froakie w/ Protean, Joltik, Vulpix, and Beldum?

dedslnce

The Collector
    Years
  • I have a team of breeded 6IV unevolved lvl 20 Shiny Eevees. They are nicknamed for what they are bred to evolve into, they are competitive and they just need to be leveled up (obviously a fair amount) before they are battle ready.
    But I was wondering if you are interested in trading them for your Shiny Honedge, Zorua, Froakie w/ Protean, Joltik, Vulpix, and Beldum?

Yeah Sure but would it be possible to rename the Eevees back to just "Eevee"? I prefer for them not to have nicknames, but if not its ok. Also I dont have a 6IV Vulpix, or are you interested in the non-IV non-Kalos Born Vulpix?

Edit: Lastly, what is your FC and Ign?

Years
    • Seen Sep 23, 2017
    Yeah Sure but would it be possible to rename the Eevees back to just "Eevee"? I prefer for them not to have nicknames, but if not its ok. Also I dont have a 6IV Vulpix, or are you interested in the non-IV non-Kalos Born Vulpix?

Edit: Lastly, what is your FC and Ign?

I'm sorry but no I can't rename the Eevees, I received them as clones from a friend of mine. But yeah I would like the non-IV shiny Vulpix, when are you available to trade?

My IGN is Red and my FC is: 4141 - 3480 - 5921

dedslnce

The Collector
    Years
  • I'm sorry but no I can't rename the Eevees, I received them as clones from a friend of mine. But yeah I would like the non-IV shiny Vulpix, when are you available to trade?

My IGN is Red and my FC is: 4141 - 3480 - 5921

Aww thats too bad, but just PM me when we are both online when so we can trade

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    I have a Perfect IV Kalos born Delibird with Jolly and Vital Spirit. I was looking at either Donphan, Lapras or Tangela.

Years
  • Hey, interested in:

Jolteon-Timid-Volt Absorb
    31/X/31/31/31/31
    252 Sp. Atk │ 252 Spd │ 6 Def
    Volt Switch
    Thunderbolt
    Shadow Ball
    Wish

have my eyes on others things I'll post later. See my trade shop (link in sig) for offers.

dedslnce

The Collector
    Years
  • I have a Perfect IV Kalos born Delibird with Jolly and Vital Spirit. I was looking at either Donphan, Lapras or Tangela.

Sorry but im not interested in any competitive pokemon that arent shiny

Hey, interested in:

Jolteon-Timid-Volt Absorb
    31/X/31/31/31/31
    252 Sp. Atk │ 252 Spd │ 6 Def
    Volt Switch
    Thunderbolt
    Shadow Ball
    Wish

have my eyes on others things I'll post later. See my trade shop (link in sig) for offers.

Hey Yveltal I was interested in your

Chesnaught Impish 6IVs (EMs: Spikes)

Let me know if that is alright.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back