• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ded's Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    In that case which one do you want more? I have a 6 IV Donphan(Nicknamed: DONPHAN) and a normal No-IV Donphan and the others(Lapras and Tangela) both dont have any IVs that im aware of

It don't matter to me you can surprise me.

Years
  • Hey! You should take a look at my shop if you get a chance, there's a bunch if competitive shines and 6th gen pokes you might want, let me know if you see anything :p the link's in my signature, thanks!

Years
    • Seen Feb 19, 2015
    Hi interested in your 6 IV Shiny Riolu with the EM! I can offer a 6 IV Shiny Japanese Ditto, 6 IV Shiny Adamant Ralts, 6 IV Event Arceus,

dedslnce

The Collector
    Years
  • Hey! You should take a look at my shop if you get a chance, there's a bunch if competitive shines and 6th gen pokes you might want, let me know if you see anything :p the link's in my signature, thanks!

Wow you have a lot of great stuff in your shop now, here a some that im interested in

KB adamant torrent mudkip 6 iv
    KB bold regenerator slowpoke 6 iv
    KB adamant defiant pawniard 6 iv
    KB brave weak armor onix 5 iv missing speed
    KB calm natural cure altaria 5 iv missing attack
    KB Timid anticipation Eevee - 5 iv missing attack

Hi interested in your 6 IV Shiny Riolu with the EM! I can offer a 6 IV Shiny Japanese Ditto, 6 IV Shiny Adamant Ralts, 6 IV Event Arceus,
    Just a few things, what nature is the ditto? Is the Ralts male? and does the Ralts have any EM?

Cool. I think its already cloned so as soon as your ready we can trade :]
    Sounds good to me

Years
  • Wow you have a lot of great stuff in your shop now, here a some that im interested in

KB adamant torrent mudkip 6 iv
    KB bold regenerator slowpoke 6 iv
    KB adamant defiant pawniard 6 iv
    KB brave weak armor onix 5 iv missing speed
    KB calm natural cure altaria 5 iv missing attack
    KB Timid anticipation Eevee - 5 iv missing attack

Yeahh haha, I've been pretty busy :p
    I'd be interested in these, all under the competitive section:
    Ralts
    Mawile
    Fennekin
    Joltik
    Abra
    Treecko

Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2021
    Hello again, I'm interested in Mew-ハドウ(Hadou)-50716-UT-Lv10-Gentle
    I have these 3 events that you do not have listed: ANA Darkrai, WHF Rayquaza (Shiny), CoroCoro Rayquaza (Shiny). are you interested in any of these to trade for Mew? im willing to trade all 3 unless you have them already of course. Thanks!

dedslnce

The Collector
    Years
  • Hello again, I'm interested in Mew-ハドウ(Hadou)-50716-UT-Lv10-Gentle
    I have these 3 events that you do not have listed: ANA Darkrai, WHF Rayquaza (Shiny), CoroCoro Rayquaza (Shiny). are you interested in any of these to trade for Mew? im willing to trade all 3 unless you have them already of course. Thanks!

Hey sorry about the late response but im interested in the CoroCoro Rayquaza. We are both online right now, would you want to trade right now?

dedslnce

The Collector
    Years
  • its all good no worries. but sure sounds good, is cloning possible?

Yea let me just update my pokemon Y then ill meet you online, idk why(heh...Y) my pokemon Y was in my 3ds instead of my OR but I just went with it and now it needs to update. I mean but really by the time im done typing all of this the update will be done and all of these pixels would have been for nothing. So yeah Ill copy them for you and ill be online

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back