• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

. deku's trading post .

Gulpin

poisonous
Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    Hey do you have shiny tyranitar

Yes, it just isn't listed because I don't list evolved. It is level 55. What do you have to offer??? And I think I also have a heart scale (I saw that you needed one in your signature)

That is 2 kind ^^. Please :P. You can have my shiny ^^.
    I'm more in to battle :).
    But i can't trade yet. My wireless broke down. It should get fixed today.

Thats fine, I already have a Shiny Buizel.

MZAMKR

I'll trade anything.
    Years
    • Seen Sep 6, 2019
    Shiny mamoswine?
    For tyranitar
    What lvl and nature

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    Shiny mamoswine?
    For tyranitar
    What lvl and nature

I don't accept fully evolved Pokes unless they are EV trained, and I already have an EV trained mamoswine. Tyranitar is lv. 55 and Mild. I also have 5 heart scales, if you need one.

Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2011
    ill give you a shiny espeon with egg move wish and a ut gamestop deoxys for your shiny Rhyperior can you pm me if you want it

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    ill give you a shiny espeon with egg move wish and a ut gamestop deoxys for your shiny Rhyperior can you pm me if you want it

No thanks, I have a shiny eevee, and a gamestop deoxys, unless you have somthing else to offer.

Back