• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Demotivational Posters

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2011
    Reviving the thread since the old one is dead.

If you want to post PG-13 or higher put it in a spoiler, and tell us.

Here are all of mine on my computer.

Pokemon:

Spoiler:

Obama:

Spoiler:

Other (PG-13):

Spoiler:

Last edited by a moderator:

TheGearofWar

RAAM Assassin
    Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2010
    Spoiler:

Ahhh dang. I had another but it won't come up, I'll try and get it up.

LayZee_in_charge

Thinker....hmmm
    Years
    AHH man you all made my day more tolerable....pokemon it could have been much better pic is just whut i would expect if they modeled pokemon after sum of the more kick a$$ animes(IMAGINE that a pokemon series where pokemon die bleed blow up and eat each other basicly a lil more mature).....and every single one of the barack obama pictures kicked A$$.....and the simpsons picture with the exploding cereal RAISES MORE QUESTION THAN ANSWERS!!!!

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    I have quite a few just rotting away in my photobucket album that I might as well post here. A couple of these I made myself a couple years back as part of an SSBB snapshot contest at another site. It should be obvious which ones they are. :P

Pokemon-related
    Spoiler:

Other (SFW)
    Spoiler:

Other (NSFW)
    Spoiler:

Zet

Years
    The religion ones are really insulting, especially the second one. The rest are humorous enough.

I'm catholic and I didn't find them insulting, your post has been rendered moot. But regardless I removed them because I don't want any complaining to me or going to someone else.

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
    Years
    ooooo, this looks fun. :>

Spoiler:

Some of these may be an insult to rabid Twilight fans, so be warned.

Back