• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Deoxys and Fire Red/Leaf Green

Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2004
    But wait!! i used a translator on the site and I learned some thing new!
    When Deoxys is on the FR cart it is in "attack form". If you trade it to LG it will change into "defense form". If you trade it to either Ruby or Sapphire it will be in "normal form"!
    Also it appears that you need the "Aurora Ticket" to get to the island properly which will be handed out at a Pokemon movie (in Japan at least).
    If you look at the site there are 5 paragraphs. Here is what they say:
    As for picture book number 386. ポケモン "デオキシス" of the new type where the cartridge the forum is changed by the fact that it moves appears! In, there are two features in デオキシス which appears the "pocket monster fire lead leaf green". First is not caught in the usual play, "special ポケモン" is, that say. Second デオキシス is to change that form with the cartridge which appears with three forms. For example, it is in, when デオキシス the cartridge of the "fire lead-lead" of the "attack forum" is moved to the "leaf green" with communication exchange, as for the deoxy ス in the "defense forum". Your cartridge probably is which of the "fire lead-lead" and the "leaf green"? With the type, also strategy of the battle changes!

In the cartridge of the "fire lead-lead" it appears with the "attack forum"
    Attack forum performance figure "like this the げ it comes and" "solves like this" it is high markedly, the "ぼ う ぎ ょ" "the ぼ う which is solved" on the other hand is low.

In the cartridge of the "leaf green" it appears with the "defense forum"
    "The ぼ う ぎ ょ" of defense forum performance figure "the ぼ う which is solved" is high markedly, on the other hand, "like this the げ it comes and" "solves like this" is low.

In the cartridge of the "ruby sapphire" it appears with the "normal forum"
    The normal forum"like this the げ it comes" and with balance of the "ぼ う ぎ ょ" has taken

As for デオキシス revealing itself, "it is it is the stripe of the じ ょ う" of the "pocket monster fire lead leaf green". To "it is it is, unless special how there is a ぐ" aurora ticket ", it is not possible the stripe of the じ ょ う" to go. The "aurora ticket" is gotten, in the movie of this year the key of secret!

Zangooser

Lover of all Zagooses
    Years
    Pokemon ruler said:
    Wahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!! What Do The Three Deoyxs Look Like!!!!!! Wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go to Serebii.net

someone said that up there already :nervous:

Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2004
    how do you think we will get the auroa ticket here?? i hope its not at a movie cause i dont wanna see it lol if it is ill just buy a ticket and give it to some kid lol but ill keep the aurora ticket

Lucifer.

Custom'D
    Years
    Haha, the difference in Deoxys' stats and sprite is a pretty great addition if you ask me. The offensive Deoxys looks the 'cooler' of the two, kind like Mewtwo - relaxed and focused. The defensive one looks a lot stronger, as though it's about to slap you from here to Zimbabwe or something.

When it's released I'm getting Leaf Green, so I suppose that's the one I'll end up with.

Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2004
    if you red my post eairlier it doesnt really matter which version you get him on because if you trade him to another hes gonna change forms

Lucifer.

Custom'D
    Years
    I did read your post - it just doesn't apply to me, seeing as I'll be getting Leaf Green. So unless I plan on trading the Deoxys to an invisible Fire Red cart, then the fact that his stats alter when traded to the other game is irrelevent.

Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2004
    lol ok i see what you mean sorry about that..... but if u put him on ru/sa he will change too lol

Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2004
    NOT TRUE
    Directly from Nintendo Japanese site:
    As for デオキシス revealing itself, "it is it is the stripe of the じ ょ う" of the "pocket monster fire lead leaf green". To "it is it is, unless special how there is a ぐ" aurora ticket ", it is not possible the stripe of the じ ょ う" to go. The "aurora ticket" is gotten, in the movie of this year the key of secret!

so you get the ticket at a movie and i highly doubt they will ship out a transfer machine to every movie theater

Shadow

Original Flavor Darkness
    Years
    Shinin4000 said:
    In FR/LG, when you get the Aurora Ticket (probably at a promotion) you can go to Birth Island (Island 9). You catch Deoxys there.

THERE IS NO E-CARD!!!
    They are giving away an E-Card at Movie 7 (similar to the one that gives you the Eon Ticket) that gives you the Aurora Ticket.

Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2004
    Shadow said:
    They are giving away an E-Card at Movie 7 (similar to the one that gives you the Eon Ticket) that gives you the Aurora Ticket.
    this man speaks the truth!!

Back