• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Deoxys and Fire Red/Leaf Green

Yamichu

o.O;
    Years
    • Age 119
    • Seen May 21, 2004
    Where'd you find this out?
    And I would also like to see some proof.

~HORN!

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 21, 2008
    Shinin4000 said:
    You can't catch Deoxys in R/S and there'll never have a special event to give it to you, because it's on Rainbow Island 9!!! However, it's only level 30.

and that's a bad thing??? I prefer them at lower levels. Train 'em up the way you want

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 21, 2008
    Shinin4000 said:
    I wasn't saying it's a bad thing that it's L30. It's just weird because Ho-Oh and Lugia r L70 and Articuno, Zapdos and Moltres are L50.
    Oh, I see. Like, if deoxys is meant to be so powerful hen why is it at a lower level, i get ya.

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
    ya i was readin about that but...i dont understand the whole triangle turnin red thing...x_X; is there a certain position you gotta move it!? Seribii should explain a bit more...or im not readin clearly enough! :P

Jirachi

is made of gold
    Years
    You know, my thread got closed because I hyperlinked them from www.serebii.net 's forums, they thought I actually got them from the big site itself, but I copyed and pasted it from the forums out of a post by one of the members. www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=4343. That is where my stupid closed thread is.
    (Moderators, ban me if you like, I don't care, I am joined to a thousand other Pokemon forums anyway that are less strict then this one, I even am the administrater of one) Bye!

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    Thanks for the information shinin4000. I appreciate it.

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Like I told you, the thread got closed because it was a duplicated, nothing more.

I think Scott; he said you just have to stick to the side that?s closest to your character, or something.

The Archaic Adept

Master of Ages Past
    Years
    Oh yeah, and you get Raikou, Entei and Suicune at level 40. Level 30 is ok, though, since if you played Silver, your Ho-oh would be missing Sacred Fire, and if you played Gold, your Lugia would be missing Aeroblast. It's good that you get to train Deoxys from a low level, as stated before, because you have a greater choice in what moves it learns.

Years
    • Seen Mar 22, 2004
    how did u get deoxys

Sapphire Latios said:
    ya i was readin about that but...i dont understand the whole triangle turnin red thing...x_X; is there a certain position you gotta move it!? Seribii should explain a bit more...or im not readin clearly enough! :P
    i want to know how did u get to the island were deoxys is on & how
    did u do it please help me thank you :rambo:

Shadow

Original Flavor Darkness
    Years
    As you may or may not know, each of the three Deoxys (Ru/Sa, FR, anf LG) each have a completely unique sprite. But check this out, they all have different base stats. FR is good at Attack and S. Attack, LG is good at Defense and S. Defense, and Ru/Sa is kind of inbetween. FR Deoxys has better attack then Slaking and better S. Attack then Mewtwo! But its Defense and S. Attack are so low anything could probably beat it in one hit...

codes

I only like pokemon games
    Years
    • Age 32
    • L.A
    • Seen Sep 14, 2005
    deoxys puzzel revealed!!!!

i made a vba movie well,i use vba 1.7 open leaf green have a save state saved because i am not responsible for any lost battery files then go to tools=play movie=choose the file movie(if you extracted the movie first)
    NO STEALING! personal use only!

Last edited:
    Back