• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Deoxys are catchable!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
the 70th trainer is a e-battle card trainer.(this is what i heard) and rummor has it is a max look-a-like

deaoxy is ONLY catchable if you get a fire/water verison(water is the leaf verison in japan) (did resurch and i belive so you guys just shut up about me not beliving deaoxy is real.)

i hate all this talk about deaoxy and the rumors about catching him.

Years
  • Seen May 15, 2004
This iz wack cuz there is no pokegear and i wanna know does thw white rock (by the space center) and the Black rock in granite cave got to do with jirachi and deoxys i think it has a purpose but what is it......

Years
  • UK
  • Seen Mar 17, 2024
the 70th trainer is found after you mix records with a friend. the friend will appear in their
secret base and you can battle them. It registers as a trainer battle but only the first time you battle a friend in their S/B. I hope I've helped.
I also think that looks very suspicious. Anything that long is some [can't say] trying to get you to waste your time in a vein hope they can possibly find a friend. And as for gamefaqs.com, I wouldn't trust a thing from that site. It's all made up info!

goku12

Champion of Norath
Years
There is a 70th trainer in Hoenn ,he is near the place where you open all three doors to the three Regi's,near Pacifildog town,his name is Dragontamer Aaron.First,you go to the left where the divable area is, then you will have to follow a little maze and after you battle him, he may be in the PokeNav,I don't know because on the part where it says how many trainers you've battled, it still says 69 and he is not recorded on mine.

Hakudoushi-kun

Guardian of the Northern Souls
Years
goku said:
There is a 70th trainer in Hoenn ,he is near the place where you open all three doors to the three Regi's,near Pacifildog town,his name is Dragontamer Aaron.First,you go to the left where the divable area is, then you will have to follow a little maze and after you battle him, he may be in the PokeNav,I don't know because on the part where it says how many trainers you've battled, it still says 69 and he is not recorded on mine.

there are a lot of trainers besides th 69. the only difference is they won't battle ever again with you.

water is the green for america not japan

north americans don't seem to like grass or plants much, so a water version is made instead.

knives

I R Intelligentz
Years
  • Seen Aug 31, 2006
they haven't made a movie about deoxys, he isn't real, notice how "Nintendo" tlak about jirachi alot but not deoxys, did u ever think he was made up by people who drew a picture and colored it?!? Simple philosophy really.

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
Years
I'm not so sure about this. I know the trainer stars are ral because I have four, but the requirements can't be like that, if any, since I meet all of them and esceed them as well.

abhinav

The Pokemon Master
Years
i know about dexoys it's real where the heck is the 70th trainer
i play on my computer so i cant mix records ok so

help!!!!!!!!

E. Master

Ho-oh Master
Years
Hacking is the only way to get Deoxys. Two ways for Jirachi, 1: Hack 2: Bonus Disk. If you want Deoxys go to EB Games, Game Stop, Wal*Mart etc. And buy an AR or Game Shark SP for like $35.00.XD XD XD :bandit:

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
Years
This is a bit off topic, but under my user options it says I recieved "a reputation" from this thread and under comments, all it said was "lair". What does that mean? Is someone calling me a liar, or some thing? Because I can assure that person that I didn't lie.

But could someone explain this to me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back