• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Deoxys are catchable!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Aug 18, 2006
I know the other 4 star thingys, but what 70 trainers are talking about?!

Years
  • Seen Aug 18, 2006
Miroku said:
There is absolutly no 70th trainer in the game the only posible way that could happen if there was a 70th trainer promotion from nintedo later on.

I think you`re right. I could only find 69

Years
  • Seen Aug 18, 2006
abhinav said:
i know about dexoys it's real where the heck is the 70th trainer
i play on my computer so i cant mix records ok so

help!!!!!!!!

Mixing Records trainer dont count. But at least you EXP points.

Eliana

The |R a m p a g e|
Years
Well, the 70th trainer i know where it comes from
you know when you buy the cartridge, there is a e reader card in the box? your sposed to use the ereader and slide it through it i think it said the 70th trainer is on that card lol i cant remember exaclty and i lost the card o_0

Years
  • Seen Aug 18, 2006
frostweaver said:
70th trainer exist... it's the first friend that you link up with i believe.... he/she will be inside his/her secret base. But then you get the trainer star for a trainer already at the 69th I believe... heh I'm forgetting my ingame materials already ^_^;;

No it isnt

Years
  • Seen Aug 18, 2006
lil' jose said:
I won the beauty contest with flying colors and the guy didn't paint my Milotic

Go to art museum is you beat master for any contest

Years
  • Seen Aug 18, 2006
eliana said:
Well, the 70th trainer i know where it comes from
you know when you buy the cartridge, there is a e reader card in the box? your sposed to use the ereader and slide it through it i think it said the 70th trainer is on that card lol i cant remember exaclty and i lost the card o_0

It`s either that or there is something you have to activate to fight 70th trainer if not`s astro or nils.It can`t beat them because what if you slide in both it might count as 71 trainers

Years
hey if it is true, in what arena you fight?(space?)if you use secret or nature power what atack it should be?(meteor mash?)how do you encounter deoxys?(it is standing there waiting for you?)how darn you can walk in space?(you float?)what door you use to enter the rocket in space station?(the invisible door?)it is there a 5th star in trainer card?(i have no answer for this one)how 2nd darn the prof.birch calls you?(by a public phone?)how 3rd darn you breathe in space?dont you explode?(using space clothes) can you answer me please?

Deoxys55

Deoxys Collector
Years
icy storm said:
hey if it is true, in what arena you fight?(space?)if you use secret or nature power what atack it should be?(meteor mash?)how do you encounter deoxys?(it is standing there waiting for you?)how darn you can walk in space?(you float?)what door you use to enter the rocket in space station?(the invisible door?)it is there a 5th star in trainer card?(i have no answer for this one)how 2nd darn the prof.birch calls you?(by a public phone?)how 3rd darn you breathe in space?dont you explode?(using space clothes) can you answer me please?
Well, how can a yellow mouse be electric? LOL
And how can a Virus live in space and be turned into a living thing when it's hit by a laser. The answer to is this real is...
Spoiler: Answer

Toothache

Deepsea Toothache
Years
Let's get this all cleared up so we can go home, yes?

1: There is no 70th Trainer. Period. The e-reader card doesn't count, nor does the trainer in the Secret Base when you switch records. If that was true, they'd have an alternate method for us European players to get a 70th Trainer, because the e-Reader hasn't been released over here.
2: The 1000 space launches for Deoxys does not exist. That would mean you'd have to wait for, let's see 1000/52 weeks = just over 19 years in order to have a chance to see him. Hope you got a lot of patience to check this one out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back