• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Deoxys are catchable!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Aug 4, 2015
It gets you to Southern Island where you can capture Latias or Latios depending on your version. Refer to the Southern Island/Lat@s/Eon Ticket section in the FAq in the R/S forum for more information.

Years
  • Seen Aug 4, 2015
Please note that purposely extending messages through methods such as the one above are agaisnt the rules.

cranium

Lv 100 Pokemon Trainer
Years
yes we all know its a rumour but people posting things like this is great
it makes your imagination run wild
frankly i love reading rumours like this

Years
  • Seen Mar 9, 2005
frohikebyers said:
It's one of the last pokemon you can catch you find him at island 9 he's at level 20.

If you don't believe me got www.serebii.net and look up fire red and leaf green. Then look for Island 9. In fact go here to go straight to the site.
Catch Deoxys

to be correct it is at level 30 instead of 20

in fire red, the deoxys are mainly defendsive(high sp def and def pathetic attack and sp attack) and in leaf green, the deoxys are in attack form(high special attack and attack but pathetic in sp def and def)

for pokemon emerald(currently abaviable in jap only)(released in us in april 2005) the deoxys are speed deoxys the deoxy excells in speed and the rest of the stats are just plainly average.

for the rs deoxys gotten from fr/lg/em/gameshark/action replay etc. is just something that looks coll but with just very plain average stats except for attack and sp attack

i may be new to this forum but i am not new to pokemon

GOD.

life is great
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2005
you shouldn't revive old topics (1 month old) make a new thread if you want to continue the convo :)

HereticSteel

Ain't got nothin on my Kirlia
Years
I thought the rumour about the space station(which seems to intertwine with deoxys whereabouts) is only to help you unlock mirage island? If there is a seventieth trainer then they might be at the deepest part of mirage island

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
Years
GOD. said:
you shouldn't revive old topics (1 month old) make a new thread if you want to continue the convo :)
exactly...

--> CLOSED <--

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back