• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Deoxys' Wrath

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hybrid Master

Aerion's Sodyex
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2007
    OOC: I have to go to sleep in a few. :( Sorry. I can still rp for a few minutes, though.

Kiki

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 7, 2014
    Aerion tried to breath normally. "Wow I can breath underwater too! You're awsome Kry!" She exclaims happily. She watched as schools of magicarp swam by paying no heed at a human underwater. "This is so amazing Kry. Thanks!" she smiled at her friend

Yuri calmy turned around when she heard someone talk about the other two pearls. "Yeah so, got a problem with that?" She asked looking at the owner of the voice with a glare, Sable adding her own heated glare at the boy.

Hybrid Master

Aerion's Sodyex
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2007
    She giggled as she snatched the girl's pack and dug through it, finding a pokeball. "May I?" she said, smileing.

superd188

Good friends
    Years
    "Dan looked at the girl." Maybe I do have a probelm with that" said Dan with a smirk. "You want to battle to see who is really the chosen for this job in a sigle battle". Dan smiled and pulled out a pokeball. "So what will it be" said Dan.

Kiki

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 7, 2014
    ((Awww well sleep well! ^^ ))

Aerion smiled, she recognized that pokeball to be Mizu's so she didn't mind. "Not at all. Call it out, I'm sure you and this pokemon will get along great." Aerion grinned as she nodded encouraging Kry to open the pokeball.

Yuri turned around and started to walk. "I don't waste my time with losers such as yourself." She replied coldly. "I have a job to do." She added Sable baring his teeth at him. "C'mon no need to waste your time." She looked down at her pokemon. He nodded and followed Yuri.

superd188

Good friends
    Years
    Dylan was shocked to see to the Areion under water for so long. Dylan pulled out a pokeball just in case something happened to her. "Go Claw" said Dylan. A kingler came out of his pokeball and looked around the room. "Claw make sure she is not drowing" Dylan said. Claw had jumped into the water to find the Areion.

Hybrid Master

Aerion's Sodyex
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2007
    She sniffed. "Any EMPTY pokeballs?" she then mumbled, "I give you permission to catch me." (OOC: You can play as my char. I'll be back as the same char tomorrow about the same time. G'night.)

Kiki

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 7, 2014
    ((Ok night! ^^))
    Aerion looked at Kry in bewilderment. "Um....ok." She took out a pokeball and aimed it at Sydoex. "Here goes nothing. Go pokeball!" She threw the pokeball at her and waited conformation that she caught her. Once the light stopped flashing she released Sydoex. "Well Kry, I'm not gonna say you're 'officially' mine but I'll keep ya out of the pokeball!" Aerion smiled happily at her new companion and friend.

Hybrid Master

Aerion's Sodyex
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2007
    She paused at she put the pokemon away. "Let me deal." she focused all her energy into the crystal on her chest. She said to the foe, "Back away and nobody gets hurt."

Kiki

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 7, 2014
    ((Aww ok sleep well! ^^ ))

"Kry it's ok! I think this kingler belongs to one of the trainers on the ship." She replied stopping Kry from attacking the pokemon. "No need to worry about him, but maybe we should get back on the ship huh? We'll be landing soon." She pointed out. Quickly resurfacing both Aerion and Sydoex landed on the ship. "Ah-ha! just as I though! We're about to dock!" She grinned at Kry as she waited for the ship to stop completely. "Hey Dylan, I think your Kingler is in the sea." Aerion yelled over at him.

Last edited:

Cyan Goggles

Be-Goggled Wanderer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    (I've been watching so I'm caught up.^^)
    Bubbles had beaten the boat to the dock, obvously, but stuck around to see who was getting off the boat. MAybe she could be friends with someone. Also, something was telling her to stay, like a force of some kind. She shriugeed it off while trotting to the door to see who would come out.

Lord_Crump

I have fury!-Fawful
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jul 27, 2006
    "Look Guys! We're almost there!" Reggie said happily. His Pokemon all looked towards Kanto. "Why don't you guys go play, to pass the time." Reggie said. They nodded yes. Kermit jumped into the water while Psy meditated and Knuckles and Redd tackled each other. Reggie thought he heard a splash and turned his head toward it. Suddenly, a girl and a strange Pokemon jumped out of the water. "Woah!" he yelled. He rubbed his eyes and then they were gone. "Maybe I'm just a little seasick." he said, scratching his head in confusion.

CyRaNo

PC's Resident Psycho
    Years
    Cho pulled out the letter from her pocket, and re-read it for about the tenth time. "Yep, it definately says inside the lab," she murmered to Taigi, her Manectric. Cho walked up to the lab door, and knocked nervously. "Why does the Professor need to talk to me, anyway? Its not like I'm a particularly strong trainer..." Taigi gave a low growl in reply, and wagged her long tail reassuringly. Come in!" a friendly voice called out, and Cho stepped into the brightly-lit room. "Um, hi. I'm Cho. I got a letter from the professor, telling me to come here..." she said shyly, looking around the lab in amazement. "I guess I'm a bit early though..."

Years
    Blaze was looking out of the window with an air of boredom, when he saw the boat come in. He smiled. A boat hadn't landed here in Pallett town for a while now. Blaze slipped on his clothes and pulled on his pokebelt, before heading downstairs.

"Good Morning Blaze!" his mother greeted him as he set foot on the bottom floor...

"Morning. Any breakfast out?"

"Yes, but you'll have to hurry. I have a message from Professor Birch. He was talking to your Uncle last night and now he wants you to meet with him."

"Uhh? Well, alright then...I'll catch breakfast later."

So. Blaze wondered what this meeting could be about. And he stepped out into the bright sunlight. Almost straight away, he noticed a girl making her way towards his own destination. He followed her, and entered Prof. Birch's lab

"I guess I'm a bit early though..."

"Not that early..." I replied with a smile. "Hi. The name's Blaze...you?"

superd188

Good friends
    Years
    Dan got angry." Look who is talking" shouted Dan. "Man what a whimp". Dan left the outside to lunch room while he was heading there people were looking at him and whispering while he went by. "What you got probel with me" Dan shouted angrely.

Hybrid Master

Aerion's Sodyex
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2007
    The pokemon rummages through A's pack again. She found another pokeball. She shook it, and it was empty. She opened it up and was sucked in by a red light.

Cyan Goggles

Be-Goggled Wanderer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    ( Just so I'm clear, may I ask a Hybrid Master, I though you had been caught already..? And Superd, who are you talking to? Again, this is just for calification purpouses, I hope I don't sound rude or anything...)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back