• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Describe Yourself in Three Words

AluminiumOxide

Aka Ansirent
Years
  • Crazy, Nice, Cool

Well i am crazy. I don't want to wait for anything. IF I need it then i need it. And yea i am nice to everyone who is nice with me and devil with whoever is rude with me :P And i try to be cool. I try to calm down. And be cool.

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
  • Way too imaginative.

What am I saying? Loyal, quiet and yet quirky.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
  • calm, intolerant, chameleon

- I'm generally calm about everything and don't see why people make a big deal out of most things, and i won't really tolerate drama in other people
    - This isn't so much in regards to what people are (race, gender, sexuality etc) but who they are. If they have traits I don't like I won't generally put up with them.
    - I'm very good at being what people need me to be, and I'm good at adjusting to any situation.

[8000 posts woo!]

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
    Years
  • Ugh too hard D; um, let's see...

Careful, Sensitive, Gamer

I think that's pretty much it...

I may be nub sometimes

Sir Codin

That's describing my views of everything right now.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    All the posts where no adjectives can be seen as anything but positive cracks me up. For, me, it would probably be sensitive, teasing, serious. Sensitive because...well, I am, both physically and emotionally. Teasing because I was raised to tease people and be teased, also because that encapsulates a contradiction within myself because I can be incredibly sensitive but I can take a lot of teasing if I know it's good-natured. Serious despite my teasing because underneath all of that I take everything I do seriously and dedicate myself to it.

Faye Rose~

Resilient
    Years
  • Loving, delicate, resilient

I am loving because... well.. I'm loving. When I grow attached to someone, I just don't wanna stop loving them!

Delicate because my mental state is very fragile, and little things can set me over the edge.

Resilient because I've been through a lot, and it gets tough, but I still haven't given up on my dreams!

Khoshi

[b]とてもかわいい![/b]
    Years
  • Serious, annoying and crazy.

I take most things seriously, though I used to take everything as a joke a few months ago. Annoying because..well, maybe sometimes I like to annoy others for teh luls. Not on PC, but elsewhere :3

Crazy because I feel myself as borderline psychopathic. That, or I've been called crazy a few times, both online and in real life.

Many other things could have been used, but after careful thought lasting at least 7 seconds, those are my 3. :)

Bulbadon

Might or might not come back
    Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2016
    Calm, Friendly Boy.

Couldn't find another adjective.

Corvus of the Black Night

Wild Duck Pokémon
    Years
  • Different, Multifaceted, Ambitious.

I'm different because I analyze things from a different perspective than others.

I'm multifaceted in both talents, intelligence and interests.

I'm ambitious, well that doesn't need too much explanation, does it?

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2021
    "flying", aiming, colorful.
    I don't think I said it like I wanted to say it, but, oh well :)

Back