• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Design-A-Pokémon: X/Y Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Oct 10, 2013
Aw, thanks everyone! :3

It was a heck of a lot of fun to work on and everyone entered such fantastic pieces! Ya'll did a great job. :)

Your Foamare was beautiful! *sniff*

Just out of curiosity how long did it take to create that breath-taking masterpiece? I would imagine it would take days to fully finish the artwork. Congrats for being the winner by the by! Everyone did great but your design was the best by a long shot.

I was surprised at how many Rapidash evolutions were made in this thread!

Oh and was I the only one who noticed this? Iqid Loopz winner Pokemon (Martecaluko) has a base speed stat of 40, and that is pretty slow, but gives off 3 speed E.V's...lol wut? I would have thought that Martecaluko would give off 3 attack E.V's, but eh, doesn't matter really I just thought I would point that out.

Oh I almost forgot to congratulate Iqid Loopz for his victory!

...and his broken knee cap... :P

Last edited:

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
Years
  • Seen Oct 3, 2016
Before we get to the results, however, the Boss would like to express his gratitude to all of you for taking your time and participating in his small competition with a few words.

Spoiler:
The Boss™ is weird. :P

Now...next step, get The Actual Boss® to utilize the designs! Whaddaya mean it'll never happen? :P

Cyclone

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Your Foamare was beautiful! *sniff*

Just out of curiosity how long did it take to create that breath-taking masterpiece? I would imagine it would take days to fully finish the artwork. Congrats for being the winner by the by! Everyone did great but your design was the best by a long shot.

D'aw, thank you! But I really didn't do anything that ya'll aren't capable of. I'm just lucky enough to have the right tools. n_n;;

I actually spent roundabout 3 hours on Foamare, on and off. The longest/hardest part was making the sprite, to be honest (this was my first ever attempt at spriting, go figure). I have to give immense kudos to Scarf because I am of absolutely no comparison to that stunning Snowly. I have a whole new appreciation for sprite making having done it myself now. And I'll admit, I did have a lot of fun trying it out!

And a super congrats to Iqid Loopz. You're entry really was great, I hope you know. As the Boss said, it was very easy to visualize your fakemon and imagine it existing in X and Y. Martecaluko definitely takes the cake for believability.

Thanks for your support everyone. <333; It was a real treat. :3

@ Cyclone : Well, perhaps our Boss already has something new in the works. ;)

Guy

just a guy
Years
(this was my first ever attempt at spriting, go figure). I have to give immense kudos to Scarf because I am of absolutely no comparison to that stunning Snowly.
Omg, stop. Now you're just showing off. lol

Snowly was a beautiful design though. I've never seen a fakemon sprite by Scarf that I haven't liked yet.

Also, iTeruri's Fantrastic is the cutest piece of trash (pun intended) I've ever seen. I also loved that it could utilize different bags that would have an effect on its stats. Very cool.

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
Congrats to all the winners! You guys did a splendid job on creating all those Pokemon :D Such creative works I've seen there. I wanted to join, but studies for my exams made it almost impossible for me to actually sit down and get my creative juices really flowing. Creativity needs time ya'know~ Anyways, I'll be there for the next event no doubt! ;D

Bluerang1

pin pin
Years
Woah some without artwork actually placed! That's a first on here lol. Much congratulations! Because comps like this say artwork doesn't but that's false because those with the best artwork win. The Boss is therefore BOSS haha.

Years
  • Seen Dec 26, 2013
Congrats to all the winners!!!
It was cool to do! And yeah not surprised I didn't get anything I'm not to good with designing -_-
But well done to everyone!!!!! Everyone's designs where AWESOME!!!!

Guy

just a guy
Years
Like promised, the Emblems have been made! Should be passing them out as soon as an admin uploads them to the Mod Control Panel. You like?

TuX4LNn.png

Fighting Fennekin
You fought your way through the competition and won the Boss's approval. Congratulations on winning the "Design-A-Pokémon: X/Y Edition" Event.

ZZaH1Fk.png

Froakie's Silver Medal
Silver lining, while you may not have won the "Design-A-Pokémon: X/Y Edition" Event, the Boss sure did like your work to make you a runner up. Congratulations!

9ApfzEz.png

Chespin says, "Thank you."
Win or lose, doesn't matter. You took your time to partake in the "Design-A-Pokémon: X/Y Edition" Event and gave it your all. Thank you.

Guy

just a guy
Years
The emblems have been sent out. If you didn't receive one, please PM me letting me know. I hope everyone had as much fun as I did hosting it, because there should be more events to come in the future. Again, if you have any ideas, please feel free to send them my way and I'll consider it. For now, that's a wrap!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back