• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Destiny Bond

Is it any good?

• Yes!! ^_^

Votes: 12 85.7%
  • No... Sorry D:

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • Meh, it's okay I guess.

Votes: 1 7.1%

• Total voters

.Ozymandias

Child of Time
Years
  • It astonishes me how brilliantly this story is progressing. Every chapter pushes us to the brink with Shizuki, and we're really riding the emotions with him because you describe how he feels beautifully. I'm glad we're not near the end, I cannot wait for some more!

Rose M.M

The cake was a lie! D:
    Years
  • Good that you mentioned that the story is not near its end, because it DOES sound like it. Also, since it's a short chapter, you could've made it a little longer by making the battle between Shizuki and the Roserade a little longer. The battle was a bit too short anyway, if the key is really important, then you would've expected more from the Roserade to protect the key.

But it's still a good chapter nonetheless, I still enjoyed it.

Sorry sweetie, I was lacking inspiration ^^;; The next chapter will be much longer and filled with something important. ^^ The story will be going on break soon though, because I never said how the story was going to be written. ^w^

Rose M.M

The cake was a lie! D:
    Years
  • It astonishes me how brilliantly this story is progressing. Every chapter pushes us to the brink with Shizuki, and we're really riding the emotions with him because you describe how he feels beautifully. I'm glad we're not near the end, I cannot wait for some more!

Thank you! ^_^ I will say though that the end of Part One is coming! Ooops, I gave you a hint. ^_~

Rose M.M

The cake was a lie! D:
    Years
  • To all the read Destiny Bond, please read this.

Hey guys, I'm so sorry I havent updated in awhile. I'm nearing the last few weeks {two in fact} of my school year and I've been attacked by papers, projects, and finals. I seriously think they wait until the last few weeks of school to give you all their shi*t. Anyway, I'm sorry, I get out of school May 20th, so hopefully I'll have another chapter. Once again, my apologies.

evertime

Avid Reader
    Years
  • YOU KILLED A PIKACHU!

Nah, I have no problem with that, and the fanfiction itself is very good. I didn't spot any grammar errors, but that was probably because I sped through most of the story.

But I will forever haunt you for killing that Pikachu...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO THE PIKACHU HE HAD HIS WHOLE LIFE AHEAD......

Years
  • The way the Gardevoir died was probably the most gruesome, gory, and possibly the most disgusting thing I've ever read.

AWESOME d(0.0)b

Rose M.M

The cake was a lie! D:
    Years
  • Oh my god, I've risen from the dead~

Well hello all of you out there! (Wave especially) it's been such a long time since I've spoken to any of you! And wows over the 1000+ views, thank you! I'm going to write the next chapter right now and have it posted by Monday afternoon! :D

I am very sorry about my absence, someone stole my laptop and when the cops finally gave up it took us forever to go buy a new one. But! I am back so I hope to see my old fans, and some new ones, join Shizuki on his journey.

Buoysel

Trust me, I'm a Professional*
    Years
  • Oh noes, your computer got stolden??!!??

Well sad to hear that, but at least you got a new one out of the deal. I would cry if someone took my computer, I've got so much crap on the thing.

Well I'll be here to read your story once you get them coming again.

Rose M.M

The cake was a lie! D:
    Years
  • Vacation Dates! Don't worry, I'll still be on!!

Hey there, I'll be going on vacation Aug. 7th-22nd! TT_TT Then school starts... meerggg... Anyway, I'll be gone that amount of time, but only from my home. Believe me; I'm going to be trying to be on every day for the rest of my summer! I should have the next chapter done before I leave, and hopefully I'll see all my new and old fans here supporting me.

Thanks everyone, and I really am sorry for being gone so long! I missed this place so much, and I've missed my friends even more.

Back