• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Dialga or Palkia...

Who is better, Dialga or Palkia?

• Total voters

thegeneticway

"He has kickin' powers"-Trixie
Years
  • Why would you preffer Palkia over Dialga? It's confusing, did u choose Palkia or Equal?

I don't know why it's so hard to comprehend that some people like Palkia? It's not all about Battles.

I personally like Dialga, since I got Diamond, though.

AlphaMightyena

A Mightyena Fapper
    Years
  • what, just what if Roar of time misses?

Besides Giratina will win :)

Teach it Aura sphere, and Dialga will lose
    Teach it Ourtage, Dragon claw or Draco Metor, Palkia will loose.

Hydra

Poke'mon Master C:
    Years
  • I don't care much for either, but I have to say Palkia just cos I rock pearl. :p

Kazukii

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2009
    Dialga looks better and is better and I ended up voting for Dialga but I had Pokemon Pearl with supports Palkia. I've betrayed Pearl.

560cool.

An old timer?
    Years
  • *I dont care that Diamond had more copys sold than Pearl . I dont care thet DIALGA CAN STOP TIME ! I HAD PEARL AS 1ST 4GEN GAME AND PALKIA WAS THE 1ST ONE I WASTED THE MasterBall on ! Palkia is better for me and he has my vote !

Years
    • Seen Apr 26, 2010
    I think Dialga is the better of the two but I can't stand the noise it makes. It sounds like a cat thats being run over or something....kinda irritating after awhile.

Aqua_vaporeon

ur mind just got blown sucka!
    Years
  • Easy to tell Dialga has supreme power over palkia, In the tenth movie he totally pwned palkia and palkia doesnt even have an appearence in the 11th movie!

Years
    • Seen May 1, 2024
    lol. That's coz Dialga nd Giratina are violent ****ers (i assume i'm getting the right movie???), whereas Palkia is intelligent and keeps to itself

Air Pichu

We're Safe and Sound~
    Years
  • Well for me, they are both equal. I think Dialga is a bit better though......but still, I think they are equal.

Wings Don't Cry

Maybe she's born with it
    Years
  • I've been wondering why is Spacial Rend a dragon type move? Shouldn't it be like ??? type, I really don't see bending the fabric of space as something related to a Dragon.

Back