• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Dialga vs Palkia vs Giratina - Your favorite Cover Legendary

Best Legendary

• Total voters

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
  • Dialga. It controls time. And in Mystery Dungeon it had a primal form. Palkia has no alternate form--making it my least favorite.

Years
    • Seen May 26, 2012
    Dialga - probably because of Diamond being my first Sinnoh game and I love the Mystery Dungeon series, and Dialga plays a big part in the storyline. <3

WhiteWizard

Mewtwo Hax enabled.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2011
    Im not a fan of any of these... they dont compare to my favorite legendary of all time.. mr mewtwo.

Out of them all...I guess I like dialga the most.

Dark Piplup

This user title is original
    Years
  • Dialga. It will always be Dialga. Ever since I first saw the Sinnoh legendaries it was Dialga!:)

Spanner226

Millefiore Mechanic
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2011
    Maxed EV Dialga is simply a monster.

However, I still prefer Giritina over it.

And to me...Palkia is a bit......bleh.

AntiZero

Remember?
    Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2014
    Dialga - probably because of Diamond being my first Sinnoh game and I love the Mystery Dungeon series, and Dialga plays a big part in the storyline. <3

This is exactly what I would have put. :D

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Giratina is pretty epic. I'll go with him. I don't particularly like any of them very much though.

Pokemon Trainer Touko

春野サクラ ♥
    Years
  • I hate all 3 of them, their designs are weird imo. But I voted for Giritina, because it's slightly better than the others.

In order:

1. Giritina
    2. Palkia
    3. Dialga

rennir

Dragon Friend
    Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2014
    It's definitely Dialga for me. I'm a sucker for the color blue :P

tinq

(′・ω・`)ノ こんにちは。
    Years
  • Dialga is my favorite. Giratina is second and Palkia is third, since I don't really like it. But Palkia has very nice shiny version.

Psyshock

Psychic Type Master
    Years
  • I like Giratina in this situation cause I like using fierce looking Pokemon. They all look fierce but Giratina looks the most threatining to me.

Ryukouki

BW Metagame Player
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2011
    Dialga looks sexy, I don't know about you. It looks fierce! Although I wish it were shiny...

Back